Marymass Derby - 19/08/16

IrvineVicsMan

Ex team mate in backing up his ex team mate shocker . :huh: 

Vermin .......ooops sorry vernon is a cheat full stop . It doesn't matter what he is off the park as he's a cheat on the park and he's not even tried to apologise  , the bigger and better man apologises when wrong and he's not done so therefore his name is mud in the junior world for what he done against the wee vics. 

Brilliant, he'll be known as nothing else but vermin in the game from now on.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

I never said you were standing up for him. Try reading the posts before contradicting them.

Nothing contradictory in the comparison with one of your own (ex) players. Don't recall you ever coming on here calling him a cheat?

Nothing contradictory in the comparison with one of your own (ex) players. Don't recall you ever coming on here calling him a cheat?

I never called Vernon a cheat. You said that you know him better than anybody and he would thrive on being called a cheat. Don't you even read your own posts?

9 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

I never called Vernon a cheat. You said that you know him better than anybody and he would thrive on being called a cheat. Don't you even read your own posts?

NOT AS OFTEN AS YOU DO

I was (actually) at the game and I know Greg Vernon better than any of the posters on here and whether he cheated or not . and whether he gets stick for it or not, it will not bother him one bit as he is a wind-up merchant and thrives on this kind of stuff.

Being a cheat doesn't bother him - your claim not mine.

6 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Kanye you talk rubbish. The boy Vernon is an absolute p***k he's all for himself and only himself.

Talking about p***ks , you'd would win your section by a country mile in the Ardagh surely ? The Barcelona of Ayr running away with everything this season surely going by your reports , let me know how yous are doing 

31 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
32 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Being a cheat doesn't bother him - your claim not mine.

Not quite what I said but you called him a cheat. Get your own house in order first. The other interesting thing about you and others commenting is that a Vics player was spat on, I was there and saw it, and yet nothing said or done about it. Now that is disgraceful on both counts. 

1 hour ago, Vic Toria said:

Where are all the Dow fans? If they can't bring themselves to condem vernon why don't they defend him?

Well off the mark here Vic, a lot of the regular medda support did not celebrate the goal on Friday night nor take any pleasure in the victory.

1 hour ago, valleyboy said:

1 hour ago, valleyboy said:

Well said Neil, we all can have our opinions on the rights or wrongs of Vermin's lack of sportsmanship,or both sets of fans coming on the pitch to celebrate the goals,however we are now six pages into the topic and the lack of condemnation of the spitting incident is scandalous,particularly from within the club officials or management. They all saw it, close to the dugout,in main enclosure, so cannot be denied.

Those closest to the incident, are mainly of a medda persuasion, and should be naming and shaming this idiot. The word on the street yesterday during the Marymass day was that they know who it is and that he is a regular. Hopefully they don't put some spin on it for the media and blame it on the "once a year buckfast brigade"

T

Have it from someone at meadow that if anyone comes forward and identifys the cretin, he'll be banned from the park. Up to you meadow fans.

Wut?

The committee are well aware who the guy is. Even I know his name despite never speaking to him.

He's being dealt with accordingly.

Well said Neil, we all can have our opinions on the rights or wrongs of Vermin's lack of sportsmanship,or both sets of fans coming on the pitch to celebrate the goals,however we are now six pages into the topic and the lack of condemnation of the spitting incident is scandalous,particularly from within the club officials or management. They all saw it, close to the dugout,in main enclosure, so cannot be denied.

Those closest to the incident, are mainly of a medda persuasion, and should be naming and shaming this idiot. The word on the street yesterday during the Marymass day was that they know who it is and that he is a regular. Hopefully they don't put some spin on it for the media and blame it on the "once a year buckfast brigade"

T

According to the committee, there will be a statement after a meeting tomorrow night.

Archived