Marymass Derby - 19/08/16

IrvineVicsMan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/19/2016 at 11:27, fan of the juniors said:

39 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

So Kilbirnie as a club never did anything ? I suggest you retract that statement sir before this goes any further
At the time some fans felt that the Pollok bench provoked the support & stated so but not one person condoned what happened re the individual concerned

Pollok Loyal tells so many lies he has to be ignored at all times. admin should remove vermin like this 

It's laughable that Hertha can accuse anyone of hounding and stalking.  Having had personal experience of his behaviour in making erroneous claims and allegations and thinly veiled personal abuse he is again proving what a hypocrite he is.  I have never seen him back anything up with fact or been man enough to admit when he is wrong.  Wouldn't surprise me if you have had the PM's from him already Jimbaxters!

I see that not many posters actually engage with him when he attempts to post a serious comment. Interesting that isn't eh it [emoji23]

19 hours ago, PollokLoyal said:

Honkin' statement or not, at least m£dda are actually doing something about the cretin who spat. Compare and contrast with Kilbirnie fans last season who not only refused to condemn, but actually DEFENDED the degenerate who did the very same heinous act to one of our players by saying "he was provoked by the Pollok manager celebrating a goal". 

Spoken like a true donkey's arse........

Awe no body likes us everybody hates us [emoji23]

A know . We are that hard done by [emoji23][emoji23]
Would be the same if ht was Nock v Talbot . Will be interesting to see what sanctions if any happen as this isn't the 1st time so called Medda fans have instigated trouble at games

Real juniors and players not the mercenaries that play for Talbot Kilbirnie Pollok Hurlford and the Meadow when they could afford them real fat boys oh and a camera man who films in his own spare time slagging the guy off because Talbot stole Tarmac H U cameraman [emoji12]

Apologies goes out to the cameraman if he wants to take offence to my last comment. I could see he was filming it via a TV screen and I put a bit of banter in about the grainyness of the pic but forgot that there may be one or two people out there who did not see where I was coming from.... And apologies to the real junior player for being able to play with a beer belly without me laughing at them. That's all they need [emoji85]

Vernon needs to be blamed for a part of what followed from the fans as every action has a reaction and it was his shameful action that caused bad blood and the reaction from some fans in the ground , okay fans shouldn't be entering the pitch but for a played to blatantly cheat and then show the audacity to pull his Jersey over his head and run towards the home fans celebrating after cheating is blatantly antagonising people . 

That Vernon goal might be the most pathetic things I've witnessed on a football field. You can tell that in his head he's earning a place in Meadow folklore with his audacious piece of cunning, but really he just comes across as an educationally deficient shaved chimp. 

Archived