Marymass Derby - 19/08/16

IrvineVicsMan

1 hour ago, Smudger said:

Honestly ive never noticed that he hates the Bot

Well said and that's because I don't hate the Talbot, just dismiss what a few warped individuals try to make up on here, quite flattering actually that I've got so many stalkers on here that like to track my every word , one particular person in Talbot bing brings another dimension to the term " junior thicko"  with his every post but I no longer give it the time of day with replies any longer and also know that it doesn't speak for the Talbot who've got loads of great people down there.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you wonder why no one gives you any credit or agrees with you?[emoji85]

Its obvious I have got I under yer skin and it annoys the hell out of you to the extent that you lurk about on threads until you see a chance to put yer neeb in it lol. [emoji28]

You have no input whatsoever apart from blah blah beith blah blah. If I want that I read the other Beith related posts.

Retorting to put downs on users via most your comments shows more about yourself than others.

Honkin' statement or not, at least m£dda are actually doing something about the cretin who spat. Compare and contrast with Kilbirnie fans last season who not only refused to condemn, but actually DEFENDED the degenerate who did the very same heinous act to one of our players by saying "he was provoked by the Pollok manager celebrating a goal". 

4 minutes ago, PollokLoyal said:

Honkin' statement or not, at least m£dda are actually doing something about the cretin who spat. Compare and contrast with Kilbirnie fans last season who not only refused to condemn, but actually DEFENDED the degenerate who did the very same heinous act to one of our players by saying "he was provoked by the Pollok manager celebrating a goal". 

Youre just stoaking the kilbirnie pollok fire wae that comment a few days before season kicks off,

24 minutes ago, PollokLoyal said:

It's like you can't help yourself.  Child like comments like this is what's degenerate. Complete nonsense as usual from you. The lad was dealt with by our club. Banned.  As for our fans it was condemned. You really are a bitter 

Hertha, this is the second time you've suggested I harrassed some "poor boy" on here. That choice of wording carries connotations which can't just be put down to banter. On the first occasion I called you out on it but you refused to answer.
Therefore some polite advice.....you either reply to this post stating who the lad is and how this constant abuse that I gave him manifested itself OR you give it a bye.
See, the truth is you don't have the grace or humour to give a straightforward comeback when I pointed out your hypocrisy in the statement you made earlier, so you reverted to type and spouted nonsense.
Just take it on one of your chins next time.

Hertha, this is the second time you've suggested I harrassed some "poor boy" on here. That choice of wording carries connotations which can't just be put down to banter. On the first occasion I called you out on it but you refused to answer.
Therefore some polite advice.....you either reply to this post stating who the lad is and how this constant abuse that I gave him manifested itself OR you give it a bye.
See, the truth is you don't have the grace or humour to give a straightforward comeback when I pointed out your hypocrisy in the statement you made earlier, so you reverted to type and spouted nonsense.

I wouldn't give him the air space to be honest JB

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You gave the boy a torrid time of it under an old username end of. 

Acted like an obsessed & pathetic man towards him end of story and continued to do so under this present username in the same style , pathetic and  you shyed away from it the last time you were called out so not going there again end of . 

Happy stalking to you sir. :) 

Except it's not the "end of". Do I look like I'm shying away from it?
If you're confident of the truth then give the username you speak of.
You've got the time it takes for the board to turn round (Jim Bowen- Bullseye).
Seriously though....chop chop, tell us all.

1 minute ago, jimbaxters said:

Except it's not the "end of". Do I look like I'm shying away from it?
If you're confident of the truth then give the username you speak of.
You've got the time it takes for the board to turn round (Jim Bowen- Bullseye).
Seriously though....chop chop, tell us all.

You know the truth and I know the truth jimbob and that's all that matters . 

Hounding the poor lad Shame on you :) 

Fella, you wouldn't know the truth if it came up to you and complimented you on your choice of La Liga themed sportswear.
Your daft answer either shows you to be a coward or an out and out BS merchant.
Now to continue the polite advice. Mention any of these lies again (even in response to this post) and I will make it my mission of the week to take it further.
NOW it's end of!

2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Fella, you wouldn't know the truth if it came up to you and complimented you on your choice of La Liga themed sportswear.
Now to continue the polite advice. Mention any of these lies again (even in response to this post) and I will make it my mission of the week to take it further.
NOW it's end of!

Absolutely rattled :lol: 

23 hours ago, Shannon said:

Yeah he has been banned sin dyed (for life).

Has he also been reported to the police, being sin dyed is the least the club could do, the next best thing would be to get justice for the player he spat on, also thought an apology for the actions of the striker which had he not done what he did then I believe the incident afterwards would not have occurred

So Kilbirnie as a club never did anything ? I suggest you retract that statement sir before this goes any further
At the time some fans felt that the Pollok bench provoked the support & stated so but not one person condoned what happened re the individual concerned

49 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

NOW it's end of!

It's laughable that Hertha can accuse anyone of hounding and stalking.  Having had personal experience of his behaviour in making erroneous claims and allegations and thinly veiled personal abuse he is again proving what a hypocrite he is.  I have never seen him back anything up with fact or been man enough to admit when he is wrong.  Wouldn't surprise me if you have had the PM's from him already Jimbaxters!

2 minutes ago, The viper said:

It's laughable that Hertha can accuse anyone of hounding and stalking.  Having had personal experience of his behaviour in making erroneous claims and allegations and thinly veiled personal abuse he is again proving what a hypocrite he is.  I have never seen him back anything up with fact or been man enough to admit when he is wrong.  Wouldn't surprise me if you have had the PM's from him already Jimbaxters!

The snake returns ...............

Archived