QUEENS V Falkirk

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rejects? Rejects wouldn't leave when they have contracts on the table and like Kidd who Queens wanted to keep him then they are not rejects.

Queens win.

Judging by the start made so far by both teams it would appear that we have got the better deal!

Looking forward to Saturday, there is usually a bit of an edge to games between our two selves these days. Home win by the odd goal.

Saturday should be a cracker this tie for some reason has had an edge to it the last 2/3 seasons, would love Del to get that 100th goal assisted by Dobbs, and open up a 7 point gap with the Bairns already!!.

Baird, Kerr, Muirhead & Kidd on losing side well why not! Come on the South.

Saturday should be a cracker this tie for some reason has had an edge to it the last 2/3 seasons, would love Del to get that 100th goal assisted by Dobbs, and open up a 7 point gap with the Bairns already!!.

Add McHugh to the rogues gallery.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Home win to heap the pressure on Falkirk. 

Most likely outcome based on form. Funny old game though - if we start with the team setup like we finished on Saturday we might cause problems. Thing is that's really unlikely with Houstoun seeming to prefer playing with narrower players. 

Craigen should be dropped till he earns the LM or CM spot, he's well down the pecking order at CM though. I'd give Hippo an extended shot at making LM his own and fit Austin into front two alongside Baird or McHugh. We need to much much better in the final 3rd of the park to get anything here as queens will score no doubt Lyle getting his century.

3 hours ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

OK, well my educated guess is there are 4 Queens rejects in the current Falkirk 1st team squad..... Plus there is the biggest A hole of them all Aaron Manurehead, correct me if I'm wrong please emoji4.png

Baird and Kerr forced their moves to Falkirk, Baird being our top goalscorer and Kerr most folks poty last season. Kidd, who has yet to start or take part in a league game for us also like Kerr. We actually paid a token fee for Kidd and McHugh was never your player, a bit like us saying Kasper Schmichel was ours.

I'd take a point but I'm always greedy and want 3pts no matter who we face in the league. The 2nd half Falkirk from Saturday turn up and its game on, the first half one and we will be 2-0 down by half time.

Think our chances depend on whether any of the three that were out last Saturday are fit again. Yes, we did fine last Saturday but there wasn't much experience on bench. Hilson and Millar may struggle to get in starting 11, although both started well this season, but Higgins would definetly come back in for brownlie regardless if he's been alright so far.

9 hours ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Looking forward to Saturday, there is usually a bit of an edge to games between our two selves these days.

The only 'edge' is that clogger Higgins booting our flair players up and down the park.

Think we'll probably lose this one as we're a few weeks from really getting going. Our fans will go into meltdown but it'll all be OK.

10 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

There was no edge last season I'm afraid, queens were pretty irrelevant so stop trying to fabricate the rivalry of the season before last before a ball is kicked. Unfortunately I have a feeling we may be back to battling it out with the likes of yourselves this season unles we find a settled formation and a bit of form.

ETA: the only rejected player in this fixture is actually Mark Millar as far as I'm aware. 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Bit of edge emoji23.png good grief. There's not been any edge between Falkirk and Queens ever. Don't kid yourselves.

I agree but could you inform the Falkirk few that were on every queens thread over the last few seasons. Thanks 

Archived