QUEENS V Falkirk

The perfect game for us to get 3pts on board, don't think in my head it will happen, a lot to be said for having a settled starting 11 from 12/13 players.

No one could 2nd guess our 11 and be confident of it, Kerr and Baird maybe reintroduced, Kerr always plays well v Queens and Baird tends to overtry but his frustration and the opposition may bring out the best in him.

I'm not expecting big falkirk support, nothing to do with novelty, more the normal result based which usually brings out fans in the real world.

Falkirk TV again for me again in Portugal

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RUSTY1111 said:

Should be good with Dobbie playing in a rich vein of form 

I don't think this is necessarily true, he's just head and shoulders above pretty much everyone else in the division.  He said himself he's still a bit rusty and will take a few weeks to get fully fit.

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I don't think this is necessarily true, he's just head and shoulders above pretty much everyone else in the division.  He said himself he's still a bit rusty and will take a few weeks to get fully fit.

I pretty much agree with this.

I don't know that he'll necessarily have the same joy against other sides as he had against Ayr at the weekend, but I don't think he treated us to any particularly blinding display either.  I think he just played the way he pretty much plays, but is so much better than those around him.

Falkirk might regret in the long run replacing their best players with the squad players from the Jim McIntyre era at Queens and have a game plan consisting of hoping Craig Sibbald does something brilliant every week.

53 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh, I hadn't actually read your latest post.

I was just making a general observation.

Pretty stupid, tho one who meddles in novelty and a rangers obsession has no interest to me

21 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

We must be firm favourites to win this one against a team littered with Queens rejects.
Dobbie to score the perfect hat trick without getting out of 2nd gear emoji170.png

How many queens rejects started last Saturday ?

3 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

You tell me, after all you're the founding member of the Portuguese Falkirk Supporters Club.

I never made the claim that we are full of queens rejects..... That's not how it works

I never made the claim that we are full of queens rejects..... That's not how it works

OK, well my educated guess is there are 4 Queens rejects in the current Falkirk 1st team squad..... Plus there is the biggest A hole of them all Aaron Manurehead, correct me if I'm wrong please [emoji4]

Archived