QUEENS V Falkirk

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

If it wasn't the price Falkirk fans would just find another excuse not to support their team.

......and the price is a ludicrous excuse when they were at Palmerston and it was £16 / £9 / £5 to get in.

I'm not into having a go at other clubs for the their away support. They had 230. It was nearly the sort of day Noah would have started building an ark. It wasn't that bad an away crowd. But price is not an excuse in this case.

Actually the total crowd of over 1,800 with over 1,600 Queens fans was pretty respectable in the circumstances.

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

......and the price is a ludicrous excuse when they were at Palmerston and it was £16 / £9 / £5 to get in.

I'm not into having a go at other clubs for the their away support. They had 230. It was nearly the sort of day Noah would have started building an ark. It wasn't that bad an away crowd. But price is not an excuse in this case.

Actually the total crowd of over 1,800 with over 1,600 Queens fans was pretty respectable in the circumstances.

I don't think anyone has used price as an excuse for our crowd yesterday, have they?

My post mentioned the cost of following your team away in general being a factor in a drop in our travelling support. Wasn't singling out Queens' prices which are -relatively speaking - reasonable.

44 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No one likes a liar.

Ha ha, GRASSIO, makes Walter Mitty look like Aled Jones.

Trotsky knows the score

44 minutes ago, trotsky27 said:

Am no but believe what you like bawbag

46 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Didn't you hear the abuse he got when he came on at Easter road? Boos everywhere. Vile atmosphere

Indeed. Have to commend the Hibs fans for the great reception that they gave Dobbie when he came on at Easter Road. 

2 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Unless QoS make any available I doubt there will be any.

You can watch them on Falkirk TV but it'll cost you a fiver.

We will have them on our site eventually but it isnt usually that quick. Tends to be later in the week depending on the spare time of the guy who does them (motd wannabe. He posts on here). The goals will probably pop up on the SPFL you tube package before then.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Leave him alone, he's maybe just made an assumption based on how often he sees you in a Falkirk thread...

Lads having a mare tho, some amount of drivel. It even stands out against the backdrop of constant drivel around the place. 

Archived