Dundee United v Ayr United, 20 Aug 2016

Unitit v Ayr poll  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pull My Strings said:

Don't worry about it, neither will ever play for United again.

I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE IT!*

* Terms and conditions apply.

I'll only accept that guarantee if it's underwritten by Darren Jackson.

Need to start with both Murphy and Adams to avoid losing the physical battle. I am interested to see how we progress after Harkins and Nisbet get a weeks training under their belt. McCall might go with 3 at the back and keep Devlin and Boyle on the flanks. Hoping for a better performance this week.

2 minutes ago, Stan Quinn said:

Need to start with both Murphy and Adams to avoid losing the physical battle. I am interested to see how we progress after Harkins and Nisbet get a weeks training under their belt. McCall might go with 3 at the back and keep Devlin and Boyle on the flanks. Hoping for a better performance this week.

Physical battle? United? Unless you are playing 2008 Dundee United then you won't need to worry about any sort of physical battle. Hope you've been practicing your set pieces, guaranteed goals

A week's training = 2hrs on Thursday night (Nisbet is playing for Partick Thistle U20s tonight). Which is part of the problem. The back four has a decent amount of game time together, although obviously was disrupted on Saturday when Murphy was rested, but McCall's likely first choice 'attack' hasn't played together yet. Going to take time, unfortunately.

11 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Can McCall be banished to the stand for this game? I really don't want to drunkenly gaze across the Tannadice pitch and get a fright by seeing him in the dugout.

Christ, I forgot McCall's their manager. Was only thinking about Harkins. 3-0 Ayr.

Archived