The Stranger Dangers v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks
3 hours ago, capt_oats said:

It's been proven time and again that playing Johnson and Ainsworth in a 442 just doesn't work, you basically concede the centre of the park and teams run over the top of the central 2 in midfield, even more so if Lasley's one of them.

It worked to great effect in the play-off and when we beat Celtic at Parkhead last season when Ainsworth came on for the second half.

Sevco will have become accustomed to teams sitting off them in the Championship. I would hate to see us do the same on Saturday as they are nothing special and we have the players capable of hurting them if we give it a go.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As mental as ever. 

First half of of the League cup game at Fir Park Rangers had more possession , More shots on goal, more shots on target and created more clear cut chances. Bad enough we have the Motherwell posters spouting nonsense we also have Rangers posters blindly believing them!!

As far as Rangers being in poor form we are sitting top of the league and have already comfortably outplayed Motherwell at their own ground. There is nothing in the form books to suggest anything than a very comfortable home win.

4-0 to the Rangers.

17 hours ago, Bushel o' Bricks said:

It worked to great effect in the play-off and when we beat Celtic at Parkhead last season when Ainsworth came on for the second half.

Sevco will have become accustomed to teams sitting off them in the Championship. I would hate to see us do the same on Saturday as they are nothing special and we have the players capable of hurting them if we give it a go.

'Having a go' will leave your team exposed. Any team playing Rangers should sit in and look to hit on the counter.

Anything else and you ll be chasing shadows and it ll be a helluva long day for you

I would normally laugh at the nonsense being spouted by porridge dribblers such as bob w, but i woke up this morning and had a wee check on Motherwell Twitter for ticket info and seen who the ref is tomorrow. So I ain't going to bother predicting a scoreline but one thing i am certain of is there will be plenty of penalties and free kicks for the Rangers and at least a couple of red cards for the Well. 

It will be funny handshakes all round before kick off tomorrow. 

6 minutes ago, Judge Jules said:

I would normally laugh at the nonsense being spouted by porridge dribblers such as bob w, but i woke up this morning and had a wee check on Motherwell Twitter for ticket info and seen who the ref is tomorrow. So I ain't going to bother predicting a scoreline but one thing i am certain of is there will be plenty of penalties and free kicks for the Rangers and at least a couple of red cards for the Well. 

It will funny handshakes all round before kick off tomorrow. 

Of course it would have nothing to do with Rangers having more talented players? Nothing to do with Rangers having a more talented manager? Nah it's all a big Masonic conspiracy 

I know bob you're right its not like the last Lanarkshire team who went to Ibrox out played your amazing team and management for large parts of the game and left with a point.... Oh wait. Well at least you don't get favourable decisions from refs like a player on a yellow card flying in to rash challenges and getting let off to be subbed 2 mins later.... Oh wait. Stop slevering pal it's getting embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

As mental as ever. 

First half of of the League cup game at Fir Park Rangers had more possession , More shots on goal, more shots on target and created more clear cut chances. Bad enough we have the Motherwell posters spouting nonsense we also have Rangers posters blindly believing them!!

As far as Rangers being in poor form we are sitting top of the league and have already comfortably outplayed Motherwell at their own ground. There is nothing in the form books to suggest anything than a very comfortable home win.

4-0 to the Rangers.

Utter pish. Stopped reading there.

22 hours ago, Clonmel Bhoy said:

Warburton more talented than MM how do you come to that conclusion?

I doubt very much MW would be so disrespectful to the opposition at any time never mind a few days before the teams are due to meet. McGhee did the Rangers team talk for them. 

You can agree or disagree with what McGhee said but the timing was awful

23 hours ago, Judge Jules said:

I know bob you're right its not like the last Lanarkshire team who went to Ibrox out played your amazing team and management for large parts of the game and left with a point.... Oh wait. Well at least you don't get favourable decisions from refs like a player on a yellow card flying in to rash challenges and getting let off to be subbed 2 mins later.... Oh wait. Stop slevering pal it's getting embarrassing. 

Rangers v Hamilton..

possession

Rangers 63% - 37% Accies

Shots 

Rangers 20 - 9 Accies

On Target 

Rangers 4 - 2 Accies

Corners 

Rangers 10 - 4 Accies

Fouls 

Rangers 7 - 19 Accies

several Accies players booked including two who repeatedly pulled back Barrie McKay but were not given second bookings. One on a booking actually ripped McKays jersey.

Facts always beat Diddy bullshit.

58 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Facts. I checked both BBC and Sky for the stats at Half time.

They list 'clear cut chances' do they?

Even Muppets in Rangers media recognize Motherwell should have been winning at half time.

Archived