The Stranger Dangers v Motherwell

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I...would hate to see any team go to the wall.

It's a real shame that your fellow bearz don't share that mindset, Bob, otherwise it wouldn't have happened to yours.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

We'll do ok, we're used to breaking down defensive teams and keeping possession until we get a breakthrough. McDonald being unmarked is worrying tho, boots up the backside required there.

We've enough strength to be in the top four I reckon, I reckon we'll see changes to the team once we get Holt, windass, waggy etc back fit.

Only seen it once more on the tv but felt a bit sorry for Wilson who was split in the middle of two players one at the near most and McDonald at the back. Felt Barton should have gone to the near leaving Wilson to get closer to McDonald. Wallace did not appear to be active either. However Tavernier caught well up the park when Johnson received the ball. Keirnan has to learn to shuffle across to cover especially when Johnson has the ability to create and score. 

18 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

It's a real shame that your fellow bearz don't share that mindset, Bob, otherwise it wouldn't have happened to yours.

Oh we are still here Nizzy. 

Any time you want a wee trip around Ibrox i ll be happy to show you the Trophy Room and the Blue Room and the managers office where the portrait of the previous managers hang. 

1872- and still going strong.

Did Celtic up their ticket prices for Gretna? ICT?Ross County? etc etc

3 hours ago, thepundit said:

Expectations of a top 4 finish are too low in my opinion. When you're paying four or fives times the salary of every non Celtic team only a 2nd placed at the very worst finish would be acceptable.

Don't totally disagree however it must be appreciated it does take players time to settle into a new club and/or higher league. I would next season absolutely expect Rangers to be at least 2nd. The edge Aberdeen and Hearts have is that last season both had good seasons and will build on that. Rangers are trying to bed in about 10 new players basically all new to the league and Scotland. Takes time! 

1 minute ago, The Tedi said:

Aye, but sevco are sitting pretty at the top of the league Henrik, happy days for them.

Aye.

Any way - whatever they're called - they look really, really shite,

22 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

3 games in , plenty of times for momentum to swing and change HT did you no say we looked shite before a fixture in April aswell HT ? 

I know mate. That's why it's a bit daft for a couple of your fellow fans to be bragging about being top of the league.

Yes I did. I was right too.

8 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I know mate. That's why it's a bit daft for a couple of your fellow fans to be bragging about being top of the league.

Yes I did. I was right too.

I think it's just a bit of early season banter HT , no need to get so precious about it , after our last 4 years why not , after all the simple fact that a team called rangers is simply in the same league as you and sitting above you at this point is enough to have some of your fans throttling at the mouth anyway and a nice wee get it up yae from our point of view to remind you that we , your more succesfull neighbours are still here :) 

Archived