The Stranger Dangers v Motherwell

After our abject display against sellick in the cup, I'm expecting a similar bottle job here unfortunately.

I think we'll get on the score sheet as their defence is embarrassingly bad but overall I feel they'll have too much for us.

The ref is unlikely to act fairly as well which will no doubt contribute to a home win.

3-1.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A trip to Ibrox is never something to get excited about for us. With the exception of the play off win, the place has been a graveyard for us for the best part of twenty years and a succession of Motherwell managers and players have us beaten before the team bus leaves Fir Park.

The fact that an 'outsider' in the utter dud that was Ian Baraclough is the only Motherwell manager to go there and oversee a win should shame some of our recent bosses, especially Stuart McCall, Terry Butcher and Mark McGhee.

Must be exciting for well fans , big away day in a great stadium against the top of the table team 

It was quite exciting the last time we were there.

Awaits the first berr popping in to tell us how 'we done them a favour' that night.

4 hours ago, MJC said:

A trip to Ibrox is never something to get excited about for us. With the exception of the play off win, the place has been a graveyard for us for the best part of twenty years and a succession of Motherwell managers and players have us beaten before the team bus leaves Fir Park.

The fact that an 'outsider' in the utter dud that was Ian Baraclough is the only Motherwell manager to go there and oversee a win should shame some of our recent bosses, especially Stuart McCall, Terry Butcher and Mark McGhee.

Still pretending to be a Motherwell fan? 

14 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Fair play to Motherwell fans for following their club through thick and thin, must be hard work trying to fit following a club in amongst all that sister shagging 

She was my half sister, ya dick.

ETA: Were they not Sevco fans, anyway? Disgusting club.

29 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Fair play to Motherwell fans for following their club through thick and thin, must be hard work trying to fit following a club in amongst all that sister shagging 

They were Rangers supporters :lol::lol::lol:

Motherwell's dregs support the OF.

Archived