St Johnstone v The Green Half of the Establishment, Saturday 20 August 2016

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats clearly because you're an absolute moron then. You think we should risk having away fans in the home end?

Haha well every other club in Scotland can manage it but okay I'm a moron haha love it :-)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha well every other club in Scotland can manage it but okay I'm a moron haha love it :-)

The club had zero say in it, Police Scotland enforced it on us and we continue to do so at grounds around the country. Its been that way for three seasons, but you're glory hunting support have never sold out before so it was never brought up.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This. Our home crowd always drops against Celtic, due to higher prices and the fact you can't even walk out the stadium without getting some drunk screaming at you. There's usually about three families around me, not one of them sat there today

and the fact that you can't wake up in the morning fancy going to the game so heading off to buy a ticket......... ;-)

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

The club had zero say in it, Police Scotland enforced it on us and we continue to do so at grounds around the country. Its been that way for three seasons, but you're glory hunting support have never sold out before so it was never brought up.

Must be a Perth thing then.....obviously a dodgy place :-)

and the fact that you can't wake up in the morning fancy going to the game so heading off to buy a ticket......... ;-)

I could've, as Im friendly with Saints season ticket holders.

Big praise from Tommy Wright suggesting this looks like the best Celtic side he's been up against in his career.

Wee bit complacent to lose the two goals, but we pressed and dominated well throughout the game. Our attacking play is a joy to watch.

Oh, and Murray Davidson is a scrotum.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I could've, as Im friendly with Saints season ticket holders.

I could have as well as I am friendly with season ticket holders and I'm not a St Johnstone fan........go figure haha

I could have as well as I am friendly with season ticket holders and I'm not a St Johnstone fan........go figure haha

Stop fucking moaning then

On 14 August 2016 at 10:16, PauloPerth said:

McDiarmid Park, Perth. 12.15pm kick off.

This well run, understated club from a small city on the banks of the River Tay, set amongst the beautiful rolling hills of Perthshire, take on one of the corporate giants of Scottish football.  A corporate giant who rules are made and changed for, who governing body's pander to; who will happily forego domestic fixtures to seek fame and fortune in meaningless international friendlies.  A club who routinely buy the best young talent from their opponents and stick them in their reserves simply to reduce the level of competition further.  A club that tv companies will do anything to throw even more money at, at every opportunity.  A soulless empty vacuum of a club that doesn't know what it means to represent your local community.

This is the good honest principled guy taking on Donald Trump.

David v Goliath.  

The honest hardworking family taking on one of the giant billion dollar nicotine companies in a battle where all the jury have already been bought.

There should be no chance whatsoever of St Johnstone getting anything from this match.

and yet....

Saints should go into this with confidence and have a real go.  2-1 St Johnstone with Danny Swanson scoring another wonder goal. 

You really need to give up this David v Goliath p**h. Celtic winning has nothing to do with how gash Saints were in the first half, where they paid the price. Then they sneak two in the second half and we all wonder why they can't play like that all the time. If Saints had the same fan base as Celtic, they'd do the same. Yet you'll continue to blame all the woes of the league on the fact that there are two big teams in it. Get your excuses in before you start. I'm not even a Celtic fan but get bored of hearing this drivel from negative fans who can't accept the fact that there are teams who are bigger. I'm a Wasps fan an you didn't hear us bleating about bigger teams, we just play them and have a go at them. Nor is it Celtic's fault that saints can't even get a big enough crowd to grow the club properly, but yet again, it will always be the fault of the establishment club. However, you say nothing of the trickle down money you'll receive due to their efforts.

Stop fucking moaning then

I'm not but if I was a St Johnstone fan I would be pretty pissed off if Police Scotland are singling out my club......it just makes no sense to me at all.

I'm not but if I was a St Johnstone fan I would be pretty pissed off if Police Scotland are singling out my club......it just makes no sense to me at all.

It happens at every ground in the country and has done for 3 years. Usually home clubs resort to only selling to fans on their database. We don't have that so only sell to season ticket holders.

It's absolutely no shock that you have no idea about getting tickets for Celtic games though

It happens at every ground in the country and has done for 3 years. Usually home clubs resort to only selling to fans on their database. We don't have that so only sell to season ticket holders.

It's absolutely no shock that you have no idea about getting tickets for Celtic games though

haha and why would that be?......oh yes I'm a moron I just remembered lol

8 minutes ago, Goanjock said:

The Daily Record utterly shot their load early. FWIW theres still Saints fans moaning about not getting tickets despite the club saying in a statement, this morning, they could still get one

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Daily Record utterly shot their load early. FWIW theres still Saints fans moaning about not getting tickets despite the club saying in a statement, this morning, they could still get one

but only season ticket holders could buy them according to your earlier post........total farce if you ask me.

11 minutes ago, Goanjock said:

but only season ticket holders could buy them according to your earlier post........total farce if you ask me.

I really can't be bothered explaining it further. So this is it in a nutshell, have a couple of reads to see if you can figure out how its not some breach of human rights.

• Celtic fans could get tickets until they sold out.
  • Saints fans could get tickets until Celtic sold out, then they needed to get it through a season ticket holder to "prove" they're home fans.
  • The police demanded this, and demand it at every stadium, to preserve segregation.

Theres nothing "farcical" about it, as its been enforced at every game in the Country for 3 seasons.

Archived