St Johnstone v The Green Half of the Establishment, Saturday 20 August 2016

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've now stopped selling tickets for the home end due to the away section selling out.

I can understand it, but the fact they didn't warn home supporters this would happen (as far as I know) combined with the hike in price, it's not been a good PR exercise from the club

Scobbie, Gilchrist, Mackay, Watson, Coulson and Millar all missing. So the defence picks itself, a huge test for Brad McKay, hope he passes it.

As always, the midfield and attack could be anything, although Swanson and MacLean should both be stick ons along with Davidson. We then have Paton, Craig, Wotherspoon, Alston, Cummins and Kane fighting over the three remaining places.

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm going to take a wild stab here and say "yes".

:lol: fair enough.

I just had no idea they did that.

It seems so unfair on home fans IMO was my only thinking.

No doubt Davie Bhoy will be along shortly to claim it's unfair he can't get a ticket in the St Johnstone end.

Do st Johnstone really stop selling tickets to home fans once Celtic have sold out their allocation?

Seemingly it's the police that demand it happen, rather than the club itself

It's incredible that Saints don't have some kind of supporters database or even means of purchasing tickets online. When we play at McDiarmid we can select specific seats from a seating plan through the Dons ticket portal, yet home fans aren't able to do this for any game.

It's strange, in some ways St Johnstone are a forward thinking community/family club but instances like this are embarrassing.

22 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

It's incredible that Saints don't have some kind of supporters database or even means of purchasing tickets online. When we play at McDiarmid we can select specific seats from a seating plan through the Dons ticket portal, yet home fans aren't able to do this for any game.

It's strange, in some ways St Johnstone are a forward thinking community/family club but instances like this are embarrassing.

We just got a new website. Give it 10 years and we may have an online ticket facility.

Got told by someone that they are planning on putting in a databse of those who have bought season tickets etc in the past for online sales but don't know when it'll be ready.

Archived