Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

35 minutes ago, Andy C said:

We don't have nice teamsheet graphics but these are quite professional looking...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are very nice, fair play.

I'd keep Shooboax imo, he's occassionaly funny and is decent at inducing some heid's gone moments from folk.

D.A.F.C. and Tragic should have their internet cut off.

Not DAFC. though, he's cool.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't realise that Skacel had hit the outside of the post, thought he had just dragged it wide. He was good when he came on by the way, looks to be getting fitter. You can tell he's got a bit of class and a touch even now, suppose you never lose that. Really thought he was going to boom one into the top corner when he was lining it up but ended up slicing it horribly high and wide. His finishing in the warm up drills before the game is unbelievable, only a matter of time til he slaps one in the net.

13 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

I'd keep Shooboax imo, he's occasionally funny and is decent at inducing some heid's gone moments from folk.

I corrected your spelling of occasionally for you, and cheers for the endorsement.

Fact is since yesterday the Rovers fans have been exhibiting vast swathes of ire (seethe for the craic-less) at beating the hugest team in Fife.

Which is just plain weird, you'd have thought they'd be happy, but there you go.

37 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

I corrected your spelling of occasionally for you, and cheers for the endorsement.

Fact is since yesterday the Rovers fans have been exhibiting vast swathes of ire (seethe for the craic-less) at beating the hugest team in Fife.

Which is just plain weird, you'd have thought they'd be happy, but there you go.

Double s, schoolboy error, literally, cheers shooey

IMO we played well for a fair chunk of the game but created hee haw which is always going to leave you struggling in any match and to make it worse against a team who had a keeper who couldn't move and wasn't really tested the whole game.Only 3 players I'd give pass marks too were Williamson although he just needs to look up and find a pass instead of aimless punts into the box, geggan was solid without being spectacular and Higginbotham especially when he was out wide with Williamson as was only real threat going forward. Anyone who thinks cardle had a decent game are mental. Was utter shite. The amount of times Higginbotham was In space shouting for a pass and cardle tried to beat 5 men and the lose it was frustrating. Hutton really should have done better with the opener tho. The quicker Fordyce get into the team and Ben parks his arse on the bench the better, total bombscare. Second goal was a peach and that's all you can say really. Need another striker tho and hope Murdoch gets back soon also. Had Higginbotham just kept his head then it would be hard not to send the boy off for the tackle on cardle as it was shocking. Great turnout for both fans tbh and great atmosphere. People need to get a grip tho with the away support. Clearly empty seats but at most I'd say 300-400 tops?? Looking forward to the game at East end already. The time wasting from Raith in the second half was a pain in the arse tho.

Not here to get into arguments or that but some folk really need to chill out. It's a game of football ffs

4 minutes ago, dafc_lee said:

Not here to get into arguments or that but some folk really need to chill out. It's a game of football ffs

You'll get arguments neeb. I only ever post honest assessments and I get attacked.

And people do need to chill out.

Decent highlights. Think Matthews lucky to stay on pitch for Challenge on Cardle. Looks like we had better of 1st half, 1st goal seemed to take wind out of our sails, was bad defending for both goals, we need to get that sorted out quickly

7 hours ago, mikedafc said:

Decent highlights. Think Matthews lucky to stay on pitch for Challenge on Cardle. Looks like we had better of 1st half, 1st goal seemed to take wind out of our sails, was bad defending for both goals, we need to get that sorted out quickly

46 pages of shite and one post sums it up in a nutshell. You should consider a career in journalism.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 20:04, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Fair analysis.

You were better team first half.

We were by far the better team in the second half. It was only a matter of when ,not if, we take the lead.

Mark Stewart's goal though. A stroke of genius. Contender for goal of the season already. Neuer or De Gea were never saving that. Can watch that goal over and over again.

Still wouldn't start him next week though :lol: Has to be Vaughan and McManus, both looked really threatening the whole game again.

Vaughan was terrible and rivalled Cardle for the Tom Daley diving award.

Raith deserved to win but up until you scored there wasn't an awful lot in it.

I find it difficult to take any criticism on strikers from a fanbase who appear to rate Michael Moffat.

Michael Moffat, FFS. I was dismayed when he was subbed. He's absolutely horrible.

On a similar note it's magnificent to see the tide turn against the previously much-loved 'BRE' after McManus and Mark Stewart completely ruined him. Another seaside league haddy that Dunfermline will need to ditch.

On a similar note it's magnificent to see the tide turn against the previously much-loved 'BRE' after McManus and Mark Stewart completely ruined him. Another seaside league haddy that Dunfermline will need to ditch.

Indeed, this. BRE has been dropped like a hot tattie by the acolytes after his ignominious performance on Saturday - continually outfoxed by wee Lewis Vaughan and more spectacularly, by wee Mark Stewart. Truly a donkey of seaside dimensions.

Vaughan was unlucky to be subbed on Saturday, though to be fair it turned out pretty good. Thought he played well, touch, hold up and link up play with especially McManus was spot on as usual, in spite of this it was probably his quietest game of the season.  

From what I have seen the pars have nobody of his quality in their team.

I agree most rovers fans are fickle,  would presume the majority of football fans around the world are the same. 

A bit like most townies probably  thought BRE was great in the seaside league but now realise he is a pure haddie because he is playing in the championship. 

Archived