Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

'Seethe' what the f*ck is it with people reusing rank infantile descriptive patter in an attempt to scramble to the top of the w**k pile of Pile & Bovril users?

Not an original craic amid you all.

Even on the slightly autumnal Sunday afternoon you're all still displaying all the traits of a bunch of empty life's.

Mind you I despaired at the state of the High Street of a once proud town, I can understand clinging to a football club overshadowed by an Ice Hockey team.

Sad stuff.

Keep smiling though.

Haha! You are on fire, not sure if you're ironic or moronic but ether way it's absolutely top notch.

Like Mark Stewart's goal... Woooooaaft!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Shooboax and Black and White Tragic are those annoying c***s at games that make you embarrassed to support the same club. Truly horrific post-match chat from the pair of them.

Oh shut up you tart.

Rumour has it, that the hmrc were at the San Starko this afternoon to count the seats in the away end. It turns out the stand holds 6000, so minus the 300 missing supporters on the first 2 rows and a 400 in other areas there were 5300 townies in the away end. I'm hearing such was the demand for away tickets, the touts were cleaning up outside. Hmrc left the ground with a big brown envelope and a wad of notes from the away turnstiles. Rovers will be in big trouble with the authorities after a tip off from a schoolboy howling down the phone in a state of serious distress, after his team lost a football match, and the tannoy announced that there were more wee team supporters in the stadium. Rumours that the notes seized were mainly counterfeit and made in kelty have yet to be confirmed.

2 minutes ago, Narey said:

Rumour has that the hmrc were at the San Starko this afternoon to count the seats in the away end. It turns out the stand holds 6000, so minus the 300 missing supporters on the first 2 rows and a 400 in other areas there were 5300 townies in the away end. I'm hearing such was the demand for away tickets, the touts were cleaning up outside. Hmrc left the ground with a big brown envelope with a wad of notes from the away turnstiles. Rovers will be in big trouble with the authorities after a tip off from a schoolboy howling down the phone in a state of serious distress, after his team lost a football match, and the tannoy announced that there were more wee team supporters In the stadium. Rumours that the notes seized were mainly counterfeit and made in kelty have yet to be confirmed.

A decent idea but rambled on for too long. 3/10.

4 minutes ago, Narey said:

Rumour has that the hmrc were at the San Starko this afternoon to count the seats in the away end. It turns out the stand holds 6000, so minus the 300 missing supporters on the first 2 rows and a 400 in other areas there were 5300 townies in the away end. I'm hearing such was the demand for away tickets, the touts were cleaning up outside. Hmrc left the ground with a big brown envelope with a wad of notes from the away turnstiles. Rovers will be in big trouble with the authorities after a tip off from a schoolboy howling down the phone in a state of serious distress, after his team lost a football match, and the tannoy announced that there were more wee team supporters In the stadium. Rumours that the notes seized were mainly counterfeit and made in kelty have yet to be confirmed.

haha, good effort

11 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

A decent idea but rambled on for too long. 3/10.

Thanks!  I thought it was at least a 4. I would give the same marks to some of your fellow fans trolling efforts.

Rumour has it, that the hmrc were at the San Starko this afternoon to count the seats in the away end. It turns out the stand holds 6000, so minus the 300 missing supporters on the first 2 rows and a 400 in other areas there were 5300 townies in the away end. I'm hearing such was the demand for away tickets, the touts were cleaning up outside. Hmrc left the ground with a big brown envelope and a wad of notes from the away turnstiles. Rovers will be in big trouble with the authorities after a tip off from a schoolboy howling down the phone in a state of serious distress, after his team lost a football match, and the tannoy announced that there were more wee team supporters in the stadium. Rumours that the notes seized were mainly counterfeit and made in kelty have yet to be confirmed.

This story is a pack of lies.

Nobody in Kelty has the brains to manufacture counterfeit notes!

On another day that could've and probably should've been 5 or 6-2 Pars IMO. 

The second Rovers goal was a peach in fairness. Knew as soon as he hit the ball that it was going to sail into the top corner. c**t. 

*something about the crowd*

7 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

On another day that could've and probably should've been 5 or 6-2 Pars IMO. 

I presume you mean another day when Dunfermline actually produce something resembling a clear chance?

Archived