Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

'Seethe' what the f*ck is it with people reusing rank infantile descriptive patter in an attempt to scramble to the top of the w**k pile of Pile & Bovril users?

Not an original craic amid you all.

Even on the slightly autumnal Sunday afternoon you're all still displaying all the traits of a bunch of empty life's.

Mind you I despaired at the state of the High Street of a once proud town, I can understand clinging to a football club overshadowed by an Ice Hockey team.

Sad stuff.

Keep smiling though.

The seethe is strong with this one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Seethe' what the f*ck is it with people reusing rank infantile descriptive patter in an attempt to scramble to the top of the w**k pile of Pile & Bovril users?

Not an original craic amid you all.

Even on the slightly autumnal Sunday afternoon you're all still displaying all the traits of a bunch of empty life's.

Mind you I despaired at the state of the High Street of a once proud town, I can understand clinging to a football club overshadowed by an Ice Hockey team.

Sad stuff.

Keep smiling though.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, basher brash said:

First it was slagging the wee team, now it's slagging Kirkcaldy High Street what a shambles you are. 

Being honest neeb. I was shocked. Used to be a lot more vibrant. Used to go to the swimming pool there on a Saturday, then progressed to Bently's and Jackie O's, back in the day.

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

Teamsheets that look like menus, and nice high streets. What every football fan wants.

Check out this fucking beauty from our friendly at Brechin, Pars fans would burst an embolism if presented with this.

Brechin vs Raith 020716.pdf

14 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Think Ive touched your raw nerve shooboax , when I mentioned seethe, funny that! Look back this thread and you will see many of your brethren used the same term, fine when it suits. 

I was referring to all neeb. It really rubbish patter.

11 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Teamsheets that look like menus, and nice high streets. What every football fan wants.

I completely agree about having nice High Streets. Sells the town as the locals having a pride in the local area.

16 minutes ago, Shooboax said:

I completely agree about having nice High Streets. Sells the town as the locals having a pride in the local area.

Have you been down Dunfermline High Street recently?

Shooboax and Black and White Tragic are those annoying c***s at games that make you embarrassed to support the same club. Truly horrific post-match chat from the pair of them.

Didn't realise what terrible goalkeeping it was from Hutton for the first one while I was at the game. It goes right under his glove. I thought he was a "good shot stopper"?

Second Rovers' goal is terrific. Some finish.

There are plenty of positives about Dunfermline but lots to improve upon as well. Need Murdoch back, need to properly replace Faiss and we have to respond far better to going behind in big games. No way should we ever give up like we did at 2-0 yesterday.

Already looking forward to the 5th November at EEP. Have missed the derbies.

Shooboax and Black and White Tragic are those annoying c***s at games that make you embarrassed to support the same club. Truly horrific post-match chat from the pair of them.

Didn't realise what terrible goalkeeping it was from Hutton for the first one while I was at the game. It goes right under his glove. I thought he was a "good shot stopper"?

Second Rovers' goal is terrific. Some finish.

There are plenty of positives about Dunfermline but lots to improve upon as well. Need Murdoch back, need to properly replace Faiss and we have to respond far better to going behind in big games. No way should we ever give up like we did at 2-0 yesterday.

Already looking forward to the 5th November at EEP. Have missed the derbies.

I don't recall being next to you at a game? "Magnificently horrific" was what I was aiming for, sorry I let you down.

You went on to reiterate some of what I've said. You must be mildly horrific.

Archived