Eh Classico Rovers vs Pars

4 hours ago, Andy C said:

Can I therefore assume that you're a thick c**t for making moronic assumptions?

I was merely pointing out that the Pars will always be remembered for fucking over creditors.

Shameful actions by a horrible club.

LOADS.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking 10 pages so far. 

Same outfield 10 for on sat and Cuthbert in goals would do me. Our 2 up front look to be very sharp, can't comment on the pars as I haven't seen them for quite a few years but they seem to like to attack by the sounds of it, hopefully a decent flowing game.  

Does anyone know if the tickets are for allocated seats?

Looking forward to the game. By all accounts Raith doing well but we're more than capable if we play our usual attacking game. First half against Hibs wasn't great but the second half was completely different. If we play like that on Saturday it'll be an away win. Both teams will score but I fancy us to edge it with a red card in there for good measure.

1-2. Higginbotham double.

9 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Looking forward to the game. By all accounts Raith doing well but we're more than capable if we play our usual attacking game. First half against Hibs wasn't great but the second half was completely different. If we play like that on Saturday it'll be an away win. Both teams will score but I fancy us to edge it with a red card in there for good measure.

1-2. Higginbotham double.

Equally, if we play like we did first half on Saturday then it would likely be a home win.  4/5-0 wouldnt have been unjust.

Will be a close, tense game. 

Equally, if we play like we did first half on Saturday then it would likely be a home win.  4/5-0 wouldnt have been unjust.

Will be a close, tense game. 

We were good going forward but St Mirren could have scored a few themselves.

I reckon both teams will score on Saturday.

Pars fans. I haven't seen you play for a while so dont really know your team that well. Who are your best and worst players?

So far Cardle and Higginbotham have been our star men. Hutton has got to be the worst.

Quite happy with our squad tbh. Some players have their faults but more than make up for it with other attributes, although we could be doing with more depth up front.

Let's stop all this dilly dallying about who is the big team. It's pretty obvious RRFC have been superior for the last few years. Just prove it on Saturday by thrashing the filthy scrotal itches COYR

Offfft, you actually got quite angry just as you were typing about us? Superb.

Let's stop all this dilly dallying about who is the big team. It's pretty obvious RRFC have been superior for the last few years. Just prove it on Saturday by thrashing the filthy scrotal itches COYR

The clue is in the name. You're just The Wee Team. It matters not what your league placing is nor that you are supported by an author and a former PM. You will always be...The Wee Team.

I know someone tried it a few pages back but if we could get back to chatting about the game, that'd be great.

Started playing for a team who play Saturday afternoons recently so my Rovers time is now even more limited than before, with Saturday past being the first time I'd seen us since Locke took over. I have to say I was mightily impressed, we moved the ball well and Callachan and Thompson in the middle ran the show, keep Davidson away from there and I can see us doing well.

I'd love us to keep a clean sheet but the boy Reilly is a player, fancy him to get at least one. Heart says Rovers win, head says score draw.

23 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I know someone tried it a few pages back but if we could get back to chatting about the game, that'd be great.

Started playing for a team who play Saturday afternoons recently so my Rovers time is now even more limited than before, with Saturday past being the first time I'd seen us since Locke took over. I have to say I was mightily impressed, we moved the ball well and Callachan and Thompson in the middle ran the show, keep Davidson away from there and I can see us doing well.

I'd love us to keep a clean sheet but the boy Reilly is a player, fancy him to get at least one. Heart says Rovers win, head says score draw.

Reilly seems to have a great reputation with fans of other Championship sides but I'm still pining for El Bak. Would have loved to see how much damage he'd have done this season for us. 

We're still chasing another striker, are a bit vulnerable at the back due to chopping and changing with injuries, suspensions etc. 

Locke has probably come in at a good time as I remember how well drilled McKinnon's Brechin sides were. No mistaking it will be a hard game for us but with the forwards we have there's always a goal threat.  

Would love to see us hump Raith but something like 2-2 could be a likely outcome. 

1 hour ago, Gregor147 said:

Pars fans. I haven't seen you play for a while so dont really know your team that well. Who are your best and worst players?

Hiya Gary! :)

But seriously, folks. I think there's a good team in there somewhere but injuries have already seen us chop and change a wee bit and also look a bit unbalanced although a few of these players are coming back. The defence is actually fairly strong looking despite losing so many goals in the League Cup and first 2 games - a combination of silly mistakes and a lack of confidence in the keeper has seen us concede a few strange goals. In midfield Wedderburn was brought in to add solidity when we were playing the bigger teams but played v Cowdenbeath and Arbroath (and looked poor) but was injured for the Inverness and Hibs games. Geggan is back to his best though and is our most important player. We have creativity in the wide areas although Cardle and Higginbotham like to move inside and Reilly will score plenty in this league. I've not seen Raith either but from what my Rovers fans colleagues say we seem quite evenly matched, and a score draw wouldn't be a surprising result at all.

Fingers crossed Cuthbert is back fit, Lennox didn't do much wrong just didn't fill me with confidence. I've not seen much of Dunfermline but If Callachan, Barr, Vaughan and McManus play how they played on Saturday it should be a home win

Archived