Oliver Burke

Contra

8 hours ago, skippy2015 said:

No because China’s leagues each team has around 2 high paid stars per team but there is no depth. The table below is average wages and it’s hard to argue with the results I would say La Liga the premiership seria a and bundisliga are the 4 best leagues in the world further proving my point.

Well your point was the more money in a league the better the standard will be, before telling me that a league with some of the highest paid players on the planet isn't close to being the best.

Do you see where I'm going?

Edited by RandomGuy.

Well your point was the more money in a league the better the standard will be, before telling me that a league with some of the highest paid players on the planet isn't close to being the best.
Do you see where I'm going?

Ur point doesn’t make sense in terms of highest average wages China’s not even in top 10.

Also the fact that hooper was voted Scunthorpe’s best ever player lol the fact is he was like ronaldo in Scotland and has been playing in the bottom end of championship the last 4 years

Gary Hooper was a poacher who scored a shit tonne of goals playing for the most dominant team in the country who created circa 5-10 chances for him every match. Quite why it's surprising that he struggles to score goals for Sheffield Wednesday, a team who are perennial strugglers in their division, or how that reflects badly on Scottish football is anyone but skippy's guess.

As I said, waffle.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah I've watched a few alaves games. He is still terrifyingly fast and technically inept in equal measures.
Think we just have to accept he's not going to develop much beyond that, and use him in games where he can menace and unsettle the opposition.

• 2 months later...