Oliver Burke

Contra

Bully I agree with you there sir! IMO He needs at least half to another full season progressing in the Championship to aid his development, whilst I agree a Club like SPurs would be great for him ala Bale It just would not help him right now to have him sat on a bench, young, exciting players need to be given time to play as much as they can and to learn and make mistakes! We shall see though

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How many times you actually seen him play?

About the same as everyone else has. Just my opinion as it's a forum after all.  And from what  I have seen in my life time following scotland I have never seen a 19yr old with all the attributes this kid has. I am confident we have finally unearthed a game changer. Let's all hope this is the case litchi as we could do with 1.

His assist last night was a ten yard pass to someone who hit an absolute screamer from 25 yards.

Let's get some perspective in here please.

We need to get him capped before england come sniffing or with a name like burke he might have an irish grandparent. Its too early to tell but this lad could become star for us.

He's Scottish and wants to play for Scotland. He's not going anywhere but yes I think he should be getting more game time and I expect he will.

His assist last night was a ten yard pass to someone who hit an absolute screamer from 25 yards.

Let's get some perspective in here please.

Pass was different gravy though I'm sure

In seriousness I hope he gets on in one of the upcoming games, but boys that have barely seen him play calling him different gravy off the back of interest from EPL teams is quite amusing.

I've only seen him 3 or 4 times and he's been decent, one of my best mates is a big Forest fan and he has been raving on about him for a while

25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

In seriousness I hope he gets on in one of the upcoming games, but boys that have barely seen him play calling him different gravy off the back of interest from EPL teams is quite amusing.

I've only seen him 3 or 4 times and he's been decent, one of my best mates is a big Forest fan and he has been raving on about him for a while

He's guaranteed to be World Class don't you know.  Kenny said so.

On 23/08/2016 at 09:02, troopio said:

Bully I agree with you there sir! IMO He needs at least half to another full season progressing in the Championship to aid his development, whilst I agree a Club like SPurs would be great for him ala Bale It just would not help him right now to have him sat on a bench, young, exciting players need to be given time to play as much as they can and to learn and make mistakes! We shall see though

Aye, training with world class players every day at world class facilities with one of the best managers in the country wouldn't be good for him right enough.

1 hour ago, Mccaughey85 said:

We need to get him capped before england come sniffing or with a name like burke he might have an irish grandparent. Its too early to tell but this lad could become star for us.

How about doing some research on the kid before shouting nonsense like "his name is kinda Irish, HURRY, CAP HIM!".

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

So basically your mate thinks he is different gravy

I reckon he will become the latest player that the majority of scotland fans have never seen play but will call for him to start every game. Then when he doesnt, they will proclaim that strachan doesnt know what he is doing. Like Jordan Rhodes

5 hours ago, forameus said:

He's guaranteed to be World Class don't you know.  Kenny said so.

Foruranus was wondering when you were going slither out from under your bridge. And where did I guarantee he would be world class.  If he is then great scotland benefits.   

If I like the sound bites coming from pundits about him big deal it's a forum and it's nice to talk up a player rather than the constant negativity that leaks out your gums.

Now away and wait under your bridge.