Oliver Burke

Contra

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 19:03, John Lambies Doos said:
On 14/07/2020 at 12:31, Grant228 said:
Think this is a pretty valid point. Even Anya who we debuted when he was 25/26? Had a pretty chequered career upto it all coming together. 

Anya's performance in Dortmund in 2014 was outstanding. Could easily have fitted into the German team that night.

Brilliant goal he scored

• 2 weeks later...
Him and Mcburnie tearing it up for Sheffield Utd in the EPL is a hilarious prospect. It would be typical for them to score 20+ between them then do absolutely f**k all for Scotland.

I suspect Wilder will be in amongst a long line of managers who will think they can get a tune out of him, then after 15 or so games, will just give up on him like when he was with us (WBA).

On 10/09/2020 at 01:43, paul-r-cfc said:
On 09/09/2020 at 16:22, ewan14 said:
Brilliant goal he scored

Was on his wiki page last week. Only 32 and without a club, having made just 36 league appearance in 4 seasons at Derby before being released.

and doesn't seem to have played a first team game since 2018! that can't be right. no idea what his form, fitness or frame of mind is but at 32, hopefully got something left in the tank. Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts etc would be a good move I reckon if he still has the drive....

and doesn't seem to have played a first team game since 2018! that can't be right. no idea what his form, fitness or frame of mind is but at 32, hopefully got something left in the tank. Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts etc would be a good move I reckon if he still has the drive....

Lampard binned him pretty early on after he took over and when he was (rarely)fit seemed to play for the U23’s.
He was on a decent wedge and I’m sure there was an appearance trigger in his contract as well which probably didn’t help his cause.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

The pass from Burke to set up the penalty was absolute class in fairness to him. Like 2006 Russell Latapy.

Never a pen though

The slightest brush

Which equals stonewaller in pish modern version of game

Edited by Binos