Oliver Burke

Contra

Aye its a dimension we often lack. We will see come time, i think we should take it easy, he has a long way to go but signs are he should at the very worst turn out to be a regular starter in a top league.

Yep. Noone should be expecting him to be a Ronaldo but positive players have been a rarity of late. Even if he does have fails along the way someone who stops us being predictable has to be a good thing. Will win free kicks and hopefully allow snodgrass n ritchie to play with bit less attention from defenders.

Just watching the Leipzig highlights. Burke still a bit of a giant even against Bundesliga players - held off a pair of them with ease to nearly get an earlier assist. Looks very capable at this level and his actual assist was very tidy.

P.S. Dortmund coach does a cracking Nuremberg rally impression at 85 mins.

1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

Agree with the last few posts.
Also, if Snodgrass continues to play the way he has started this season, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to a top 6 EPL club come January.

He damn well deserves it and for a bit of bad luck over the years might well already been there, cracking player

Matt Ritchie looked the tits for Newcastle from the parts of the game I seen today.

It feels weird but I am excited to see what these guys can do against Lithuania. Just waiting for the inevitable boot in the baws that's usually round the corner

This on every paragraph

He damn well deserves it and for a bit of bad luck over the years might well already been there, cracking player

Just watching the Leipzig highlights. Burke still a bit of a giant even against Bundesliga players - held off a pair of them with ease to nearly get an earlier assist. Looks very capable at this level and his actual assist was very tidy.

P.S. Dortmund coach does a cracking Nuremberg rally impression at 85 mins.

[emoji106]