Fixture farce already

Denniston Afc

On 12 August 2016 at 22:11, auld yin wae knowledge said:

MickMcG  of Gourock Ath see your club still moans about the fixtures  ,,,,,not much changes down that way........ that was one of the reasons your club left the SAFL because they were sent to Campbeltown the 1st game of the season two years in a row.........yet still moaned when they went up in the winter :whistle

No matter how you put it mate, 4 away games on the go for any team never mind an amateur team is a joke. We'll get on with it like any team would do but you'd think it coulda been sorted for it to be made a bit more fair. 

Making a mountain of a molehill. Have u asked your secretary to contact the league about the possibility of changing the fixtures ? Especially when they where posted a while back. My money would be on no. Looking at the table from last year Glasgow harp claimed points from teams who couldn't field a team as well bit of hypocrisy going on there.

Firstly as was mentioned earlier finnart was another stupid fixture and more  than one club raised issue ,secondly points were claimed wen a team said a pitch was called off by council harp phoned council who told them pitch had been closed and wasn't due to open for another 7 weeks,and said team had been doing this for number of weeks....but don't ask about facts before bringing it up.....hahaha

common sense from the leagues would be nice, but the home teams can also help where possible. We've a home tie on wed against port glasgow - they need to travel to milton in the north of glasgow for a 6:30pm KO. During rush hour. We're the lucky ones as we've the home tie. Now, port havent complained - that I am aware of but even so we've moved the game back to 7pm. It's only half an hour but hopefully it helps somewhat. 

So even though the league states it's a 6:30pm kick off - surely if a let can be arranged for a later KO then ideal. It's light enough till 9pm I'd say.. 

47 minutes ago, Talk the truth said:

Yes they must have got there on time. The score is on the cally website I believe it was 2 2 must have been an off night for doune from what I saw of harp on Saturday 

Yeah must have been considering doune number 13 get a harp player sent off in the 43rd min.....and harp played rest of match with 10 men.....sorry make that 9 wen again he sent of another even though it musta been hard to see as i thought he was linesman and was running the line for doune on far side....

Archived