Premiership team "on the verge of administration"

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Now come the grammatical errors. He'll be raking the back of the fridge for rogue beers soon.

Now you offered a chat date a week ago and I was kept waiting.  You are playing fast and loose with my emotions.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, thepundit said:

We'll finish 2nd. Comfortably.

As usual, the arrogance is breathtaking especially after struggling to draw with one of the relegation favourites at home in the first game of the season.

You just have to search Twitter and you'll find literally hundreds of Rangers fans wishing administration on the likes of Dundee United, Hearts, Aberdeen and, bizarrely, us.

Can't disagree with any of that.

One of the questions in the Survey was the Club Turnover.  One club answered £2.5-£10 Million, whereas four answered less than £2.5 Million.  This means one of the clubs was Aberdeen or Hearts.  This also rules out Rangers or Celtic.  

So that is Rangers and Celtic ruled out.  Seeing as Steve Martin ruled Dundee out of being the ones in trouble, I will take them out of the equation as well(although not of taking part in the survey).  If you factor in that Hearts are in a healthier position than they have been in years, I would rule them out as well of being the ones in trouble. I can't see it being Aberdeen as being in bother either tbh.

This narrows it down to one of seven clubs, being Motherwell, Hamilton, St. Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock, Partick Thistle or Inverness Caley Thistle as being the ones in trouble.

Another question was as to ticket sales.  Two of the five answered an increase of over five percent increase in ticket sales, which means two of Motherwell, Hamilton or Ross County definitely took part as they were the only three clubs in the Premiership last season with increased attendences of over 5%.  Another question was if there was any form of offer for the club.  One club answered yes,saying it was a fan takeover.  .As this has happened to Motherwell, they will be one of the two.  

So that's Hearts/Aberdeen, Motherwell, and one of Hamilton or Ross County.  

Only two to go from Kilmarnock, Partick Thistle, ICT or St. Johnstone.

I would rule out St. Johnstone, who ran at profits for several years in a row now, leaving us with the following clubs who took part.

Hearts/Aberdeen, Motherwell, one of Hamilton or Ross County and two from Killie, Partick Thistle and ICT.

Of these clubs, I would say Motherwell, Killie or ICT are the most likely to be in bother.

On 12/08/2016 at 10:33, Cille Mhernaig said:

Whilst I understand why people would assume it is Kilmarnock, the fact that this 'information' has came from a confidential survey that only 5 directors responded to rules Killie out.

The reason for this is that it requires the club to provide information to Bryan Jackson for him to draw his conclusions and given that the official twitter page or official website have still to confirm Josh Magennis has been sold, I doubt they would have bothered there arse to respond to a survey sent from an accountant.

It won"t be us because the Yanks are tighter than a duck's arse at releasing information right now.

Archived