Sign in to follow this  
accies1874

The Courteeners

No One Will Ever Replace Us and The 17th are belters imo, but Kitchen is absolute shite. Liam also said on twitter that Kitchen will be part of their set list, absolute farce.

No One Will Ever Replace Us and The 17th are belters imo, but Kitchen is absolute shite. Liam also said on twitter that Kitchen will be part of their set list, absolute farce.

Almost all of the new album will be - it is why they're touring. Hopefully they find a place for some of the older classics (mainly Acrylic and Sycophant).

Just seen this thread, seen the courteeners quite a few times. Last tour they didn't load up on new stuff. Will still play a lot of the older tunes. Got tickets for Glasgow in November.

Neilson's cup record so far suggests I needs not worry about that.

Yeah, Accies will be out by January anyway - I'll definitely try for a ticket. I missed Heaton Park and Castlefield, so I'm praying that I get one for this.

I've 2 seating tickets for the Hydro for sale if anyone wants them.

What are the chances of getting into the standing at the Hydro? Two of my pals are needing a ticket. I'm 99% sure they'd be interested if they can get into standing.

I've no idea if you could sneak into the standing. The tickets are for section 204, which appear to give you a view from the left of the stage. Not bad seats tbh. But seats nonetheless :(