Morton v Dundee United - Betfred 2016 1/4 final

banana

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Going through to this so hopefully it will be over in 90 minutes, I'm used to midweek bedtimes nearer the 10pm mark. Given our injuries yesterday and the lack of time after the Falkirk game I would like to see - 

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 13.15.01.png

14 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Gunning looked pretty good yesterday: it's a shame that he won't get the opportunity to form a partnership with Bonucci for this one.

2-0 to The Famous: Quitongo and Gunning.

Is Kilday out for a while then? Hopefully not too long.

Don't know at all tbh, but given the two knocks he picked up yesterday and Duffy having previously said that he's been struggling with injuries, I expect to be out for the short term at least. It's a big game to miss but I wouldn't risk him picking up a more serious problem.

Going through to this so hopefully it will be over in 90 minutes, I'm used to midweek bedtimes nearer the 10pm mark. Given our injuries yesterday and the lack of time after the Falkirk game I would like to see - 

Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 13.15.01.png

Rather play no-one than Fraser at CDM, the c***s never puts a tackle in

McNeil

Doyle Kilday(if fit) Gunning Russell

Nesbitt Lindsay Forbes Oyenuga

Oliver

Quitongo

If Kilday isn't fit then O'Ware will probably be at CB. Wouldn't be surprised if Duffy put O'Ware at CM beside Forbes if Kilday is available though.

We've done well in the cup so far. Hopefully we can create a few chances for ourselves and get another win.

1 hour ago, powerhouse7 said:

Rather play no-one than Fraser at CDM, the c***s never puts a tackle in

Unless we change shape we will have to put someone in there. I suppose one alternative would result in Dillon playing in there and Donaldson coming back in to the defence. 

Archived