Tonight's scores 10/8 post here

berryblastie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought you might have got something tonight. How's Girvan looking this season?

Same as last season pal.
Strong , clinical and manage the game well.
Always seem to score at right time..

I think they will do ok in league above..

See you Saturday.

Cheers

Same as last season pal.
Strong , clinical and manage the game well.
Always seem to score at right time..

I think they will do ok in league above..

See you Saturday.

Cheers

I'm on holiday m8. Should be a good game though Annbank will do well this season.

I'm on holiday m8. Should be a good game though Annbank will do well this season.

Hopefully get in top half and see from there.

You boys look like your shaping up well and Cameron a class act. Loved watching him at close quarters last season. Great player...

Enjoy your holidays [emoji482][emoji41]

Cheers

St Andrews 3 kennoway 1 

poor first half but goals in the 2nd period. Kennoway had a few guys missing and were very poor on the night. St Andrews deserved the win and were the better team although was not a great deal of football played by either team but a win is a win and take that into Sat at home for the Saints. 

Hopefully get in top half and see from there.

You boys look like your shaping up well and Cameron a class act. Loved watching him at close quarters last season. Great player...

Enjoy your holidays [emoji482][emoji41]

Cheers

He's a smashing player the boys done well to get him in. We're looking good and I'm confident but we need to start doing the business now.

Cheers pal! [emoji4]

Pace 1..Rob Roy 4 game of two half's Pace better team first half Robroy the second wee lesson in being clinical in front of goals by a good Roy team in the second half 1.1 half time got to take your chances

Good luck to the Roy this season

6 hours ago, Viewparker said:

Larkhall Thistle 3-1 Lanark. 

Decent game well won in the end by Thistle. They played with a back three and continually tried to play football from the back. 

Not a bad game considering the conditions. I was impressed how Larkhall played out from the back tonight. Kelly played very well - best I have seen him play for some time.

Thought Lanark played some really good stuff at times last night but did not have the clinical finish of Larkhall. I missed the Larkhall opener after only 80 secs. 

Archived