Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Its happened again, 2 in the same night. Aberdeen Cowden the League 2's local village idiot acting like a beast.

d7f43f83a49f7fc2fd169459a2caa013.jpg

Having read the thread in question the only one coming close to heads gone territory is you. Which is an achievement in itself given the Cowdenbeath fans are notorious heads gone candidates in general. 

Having read the thread in question the only one coming close to heads gone territory is you. Which is an achievement in itself given the Cowdenbeath fans are notorious heads gone candidates in general. 

My arse. Cowden are a bunch of angry idiots.

14 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It was all fun and games until our resident DJ decided to embarrass himself again  :(

The back-tracking and lies are much headgonier than the original insane post. Claiming "You go down on wee boys" was intended to convey "You will be relegated."

Some of the Swindon lot don't know me, and have mis-interpreted some of the things I've said...

:shutup

I'm delighted to have my own stalker at last. Gavin Reilly, aka Hawk, is on a one-man dotting campaign. If only he was as accurate with a football as he is hitting that red down arrow. 

Greenied. The thought of Gavin Reilly sat at home red dotting everything you post and potentially getting annoyed folk green dot your posts made it worth it.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Greenied. The thought of Gavin Reilly sat at home red dotting everything you post and potentially getting annoyed folk green dot your posts made it worth it.

Gav seems perfectly sane when not discussing the subject of Gav. He does appear to be suggesting I'm a rent boy though on the latest Hibs v Pars thread.