Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Not content with crap poems, @Black and White Tragic has resorted to laying waste to the Raith Rovers v Dunfermline thread.

No shite sonatas or stanza stools; they have now completely lost their shit and posted two photos of 'number two'.

Whilst AidsMileBU fabricated the flinging of faeces, this Dunfermline fan is defecating on match threads.

Edited by Mon Dieu

Not content with crap poems, @Black and White Tragic has resorted to laying waste to the Raith Rovers v Dunfermline thread.

No shite sonatas or stanza stools; they have now completely lost their shit and posted two photos of 'number two'.

Whilst AidsMileBU fabricated the flinging of faeces, this Dunfermline fan is defecating on match threads.

Fabricated is a strong word, quick reverse gear denial after universal wtfs is what happened imo.

3 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

I was going to mention that thread. Absolutely dreadful, boring pish from many on both sides. The Messiah deserves special attention for managing to be the worst poster on an abysmal thread

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was going to mention that thread. Absolutely dreadful, boring pish from many on both sides. The Messiah deserves special attention for managing to be the worst poster on an abysmal thread

This surprises you how?

Just now, Zen Archer said:

This surprises you how?

I don't see where I expressed surprise.

Anyway, that thread needs culled. And by that I mean most (although not all) folk posting on it should be killed

15 hours ago, Mon Dieu said:

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't see where I expressed surprise.

Anyway, that thread needs culled. And by that I mean most (although not all) folk posting on it should be killed

Things have escalated....

Scottydog throws a turd shaped grenade in:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/233946-eh-classico-rovers-vs-pars/&page=12

If your top goalscorer from last season had been white then you would presume the comment to mean he was shite.

Yet because his skin happens to be similar in colour to a jobby then the comment is automatically aimed at that fact? Perhaps but probably just a rubbish attempt at humour with no racial element (but then you knew that)

Skin colour similar to a jobby might be the worst thing I've read on here.

4 minutes ago, mjw said:

If your top goalscorer from last season had been white then you would presume the comment to mean he was shite.

Yet because his skin happens to be similar in colour to a jobby then the comment is automatically aimed at that fact? Perhaps but probably just a rubbish attempt at humour with no racial element (but then you knew that)

Strange days when you're wishing a thread had more poetry and fewer pics of faeces. 

3 hours ago, mjw said:

Who posted that? :lol:

3 hours ago, mjw said:

Really? I don't think you would say that a player is a "dead wringer" for something if you just meant they are shite at football. "Dead wringer" clearly shows he meant he looks like a shite. It's a pretty obvious racist comment to me.