Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

12 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Mozza = lossa = tossa?

WTF.

did you expect a poetry feast?

or a favourable rhyme at least?

wouldn't you know it,

I'm not really a poet,

so you can feck off ya bea......................................tnik.

On 8/10/2016 at 12:38, Dee Man said:

Didier Drogba is the sickest poet out there fam...

:lol: what a surprise seeing this pop up. Did you know he used to play for QPR? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabazz_Baidoo

Thought this freestyle was a joke at first but realise now it's so gully. "I don't knife for fun, but i'll knife your mum. If she backs the wall, then i'll knife her lung. Feel bad after. Get over it. She shoulda thought twice, about backing her son" :guns

_70977780_pa-2815167.jpg

Edited by RawB93

11 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

:lol: what a surprise seeing this pop up. Did you know he used to play for QPR? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabazz_Baidoo

Thought this freestyle was a joke at first but realise now it's so gully. "I don't knife for fun, but i'll knife your mum. If she backs the wall, then i'll knife her lung. Feel bad after. Get over it. She shoulda thought twice, about backing her son" :guns

_70977780_pa-2815167.jpg

The Darkside Pioneer cracks me up. I probably watch this about once a month for a laugh. "We outside Krispy Kreme right naa. We in snow mode, it's snowing outside". Real talk :lol:

Aye I knew he used to play for QPR. He makes reference to it in this amazing slavering rant about Young Marv...

On 4 August 2016 at 13:10, philpy said:

Slippery, did you chuck yer da in that river after you smothered him??

17 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

No pal, I'm going to suffocate my Dad.

qS8OLE7.gif

SlipperyP could be a 'Lee' away from getting them banned.
Don't give them leeway SlipperyP; give them a break from P&B.

You should get some sort of award for having such consistently brilliant posts.

If I could photo shop I would combine that Gary o Connor face onto the World Cup trophy and present it to Mon Dieu:

8Mile is not bothered by StandFree03.  Not. At. All.

Oh Stan, so predictable and quite embarrassing for you too.

So, what's happened here is that you've hung around this thread for over a day, (emoji23.png) waiting on everyone else to provide you with the answers or counter points to my take on why our game is/isn't pish. 

Being the simple troll that you are, you will predictably deny hanging round this thread all day. Unfortunately, you've been furiously handing out all your wee green dots to anyone quoting me or giving an alternative argument as to whether Scottish football is/isn't pish, instead of contributing anything to the debate, because clearly, you had literally nothing other than this bizarre, unhealthy, long-term obsession with me.

Whether I'm right or wrong with my views on the game, at least most folk took the time to debate and give their views. Can you tell me what you did, other than sit there for a day, utterly clueless, battering out your wee green dots? 

Please put me on ignore or just control yourself and never quote or reply to me again. It's pretty easy to see why Nizzy hates you so much. You're a fucking oddball.

8Mile is not bothered by StandFree03.  Not. At. All.

Oh Stan, so predictable and quite embarrassing for you too.

So, what's happened here is that you've hung around this thread for over a day, ([emoji23]) waiting on everyone else to provide you with the answers or counter points to my take on why our game is/isn't pish. 

Being the simple troll that you are, you will predictably deny hanging round this thread all day. Unfortunately, you've been furiously handing out all your wee green dots to anyone quoting me or giving an alternative argument as to whether Scottish football is/isn't pish, instead of contributing anything to the debate, because clearly, you had literally nothing other than this bizarre, unhealthy, long-term obsession with me.

Whether I'm right or wrong with my views on the game, at least most folk took the time to debate and give their views. Can you tell me what you did, other than sit there for a day, utterly clueless, battering out your wee green dots? 

Please put me on ignore or just control yourself and never quote or reply to me again. It's pretty easy to see why Nizzy hates you so much. You're a fucking oddball.

d1ac188a79d1e5b0d7c90200c653bd98_thumb.jpg

19 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Being a man of zero talent and morals, that's getting knocked.

Feel 3 2 use it.

(A regrettable zinger - it's a shame that the good Bear had to bear the brunt of the banter.)

On 8/12/2016 at 10:07, Deeside said:

You should get some sort of award for having such consistently brilliant posts.

On 8/12/2016 at 10:11, throbber said:

If I could photo shop I would combine that Gary o Connor face onto the World Cup trophy and present it to Mon Dieu:

I'll do my best to do this justice.

8Ko3UsFdHQexq.gif

Spoiler

P&B award.jpg

Spoiler

a5tx5RQfEYySA.gif

Edited by Falcor Roar