Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Hiya, gang!

Returning from my self-imposed P&B exile and thought I might as well get in ahead of my fan club.

Yes, I needed a breather from the board. It had become unhealthy for me and I made the wise decision to give it a rest and get some perspective. In these days of too much time to think and not enough time outside it is easy for unimportant things to become important.

Essentially, [mention=11990]Szamo's_Ammo[/mention] got what he wanted and got to me. That’s on me for letting him wind me up, no question, but I think he’s a dreadful poster whose only purpose on the board from what I see seems to be making other people feel bad.

For anyone wondering (probably nobody) he basically appeared from nowhere to give me about 20 red dots a day on even the most inoffensive of posts. I initially assumed he was a VT account since I had never come across him on the board before. While it’s true that I should just have ignored him, there is literally no other purpose to stalking someone the way he stalked me for months other than to make them feel bad. It is disingenuous to spend months doing something purely to make someone feel bad and then throw up your hands in faux shock and say ‘Why would anyone feel bad about that?’. Why do it in the first place then? To me, this is the sign of an absolute bell-end and he’ll be getting no more of my time. He’s a pretty nasty piece of work who brings nothing positive to the board that I can see. He's going to be my first-ever use of the ignore function.

I certainly dealt with this poorly and was rather rude to some posters. I believe I called Ali ‘thick as f**k’, which wasn’t very nice. For that I apologise. There are probably others I was rude to as well, but can’t recall. I’m naturally argumentative and smug, so there must be more.

I did have a couple of looks at this thread (obviously) while away. And I am finding it very amusing that Szamo’s Ammo seems to think I’m [mention=80061]Getcher[/mention]. Someone is doing a good job of pulling his leg there.

However, there are things I enjoy about using the board. There are a number of posters who are great to interact with on football threads, not to mention a number who have been in touch for various reasons connected to other threads and whom I enjoyed being in touch with, and I will be sticking to this from now on.

I’ll certainly not be on this thread ever again. It’s a really, really poor thread that the board would be better off without. We don’t know what’s going on in each other’s lives, and threads like this that serve no purpose but to encourage people to be p***ks to each other really are quite sad.

Anyway, I look forward to boring you to tears again about fitba issues in the future. I imagine mainly in Misc. Other Fitba.

Have you considered drawing up a tenancy agreement for Szamo?

Hiya, gang!

Returning from my self-imposed P&B exile and thought I might as well get in ahead of my fan club.

Yes, I needed a breather from the board. It had become unhealthy for me and I made the wise decision to give it a rest and get some perspective. In these days of too much time to think and not enough time outside it is easy for unimportant things to become important.

Essentially, [mention=11990]Szamo's_Ammo[/mention] got what he wanted and got to me. That’s on me for letting him wind me up, no question, but I think he’s a dreadful poster whose only purpose on the board from what I see seems to be making other people feel bad.

For anyone wondering (probably nobody) he basically appeared from nowhere to give me about 20 red dots a day on even the most inoffensive of posts. I initially assumed he was a VT account since I had never come across him on the board before. While it’s true that I should just have ignored him, there is literally no other purpose to stalking someone the way he stalked me for months other than to make them feel bad. It is disingenuous to spend months doing something purely to make someone feel bad and then throw up your hands in faux shock and say ‘Why would anyone feel bad about that?’. Why do it in the first place then? To me, this is the sign of an absolute bell-end and he’ll be getting no more of my time. He’s a pretty nasty piece of work who brings nothing positive to the board that I can see. He's going to be my first-ever use of the ignore function.

I certainly dealt with this poorly and was rather rude to some posters. I believe I called Ali ‘thick as f**k’, which wasn’t very nice. For that I apologise. There are probably others I was rude to as well, but can’t recall. I’m naturally argumentative and smug, so there must be more.

I did have a couple of looks at this thread (obviously) while away. And I am finding it very amusing that Szamo’s Ammo seems to think I’m [mention=80061]Getcher[/mention]. Someone is doing a good job of pulling his leg there.

However, there are things I enjoy about using the board. There are a number of posters who are great to interact with on football threads, not to mention a number who have been in touch for various reasons connected to other threads and whom I enjoyed being in touch with, and I will be sticking to this from now on.

I’ll certainly not be on this thread ever again. It’s a really, really poor thread that the board would be better off without. We don’t know what’s going on in each other’s lives, and threads like this that serve no purpose but to encourage people to be p***ks to each other really are quite sad.

Anyway, I look forward to boring you to tears again about fitba issues in the future. I imagine mainly in Misc. Other Fitba.

What a fucking gimp

3 hours ago, TheJTS98 said:

Hiya, gang!

Essentially, @Szamo's_Ammo got what he wanted and got to me. That’s on me for letting him wind me up, no question, but I think he’s a dreadful poster whose only purpose on the board from what I see seems to be making other people feel bad.

I did have a couple of looks at this thread (obviously) while away. And I am finding it very amusing that Szamo’s Ammo seems to think I’m @Getcher. Someone is doing a good job of pulling his leg there.

frasier-kelsey-grammer-1108x0-c-default.

I'm listening!

58 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Another grown man driven to the brink by coloured circles.

Appreciate this concise summary. I nodded off during the second paragraph so it is definitely a JTS account!

It's just a shame you can't administer red dots to people in real life. That would be an episode of Black Mirror worth watching.

20200820_185952.gif.087bc07de5c5925db4b37c5b52b1bee7.gif

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

17 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Appreciate this concise summary. I nodded off during the second paragraph so it is definitely a JTS account!

It's just a shame you can't administer red dots to people in real life. That would be an episode of Black Mirror worth watching.

20200820_185952.gif.087bc07de5c5925db4b37c5b52b1bee7.gif

I think you struggle with real life.

If that Granny Danger post is directed at me (I don't know), just an FYI I have put you on ignore.

No offence but you are back to polluting virtually every section of this forum morning, noon and night with inane, tedious dribblings and it is easier and less time consuming to use the ignore function rather than wasting my precious time and energy scrolling straight past your 'contributions'.

Here's Dua Lipa:

Dua Lipa Kiss GIF by Music Choice 

If that Granny Danger post is directed at me (I don't know), just an FYI I have put you on ignore.
No offence but you are back to polluting virtually every section of this forum morning, noon and night with inane, tedious dribblings and it is easier and less time consuming to use the ignore function rather than wasting my precious time and energy scrolling straight past your 'contributions'.
Here's Dua Lipa:
200.gif&key=c79af1ef60c79ae0988dc0ae2ac46731069613b3f9ac17f0f3831311b6ec7df2 
Up vote exclusively for Dua Lipa

43 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Here's Dua Lipa:

image.jpeg.5628b66acdae3c0d01f80d4b93aede58.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Here's Dua Lipa:

Looks like you Todd and Marshy all have me on ignore now.

9 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
54 minutes ago, Szamo said:
Here's Dua Lipa:
200.gif&key=c79af1ef60c79ae0988dc0ae2ac46731069613b3f9ac17f0f3831311b6ec7df2 

Up vote exclusively for Dua Lipa

What this forum and the world needs is less hate and more Dua Lipa.