Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I'm not naming names but there's been a recent pattern of "I can say what I like, however abhorrent, without consequence because mental health!!" on this forum. 

It is absolutely disgusting, reductive and an insult to those with mental health issues to play that card when someone disagrees with you.

28 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I'm not naming names but there's been a recent pattern of "I can say what I like, however abhorrent, without consequence because mental health!!" on this forum. 

It is absolutely disgusting, reductive and an insult to those with mental health issues to play that card when someone disagrees with you.

No please, name names. 

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

To then go on some weird gaslighting "haha I'm just having a laugh" effort without attempting to build bridges, accept that perhaps others had a point, or apologise for weaponising their mental health to try and stop people arguing with their poorly thought out opinions is just dreadful tbh. 

Bennett, D.A.F.C. and Perkin Flump imo.

To then go on some weird gaslighting "haha I'm just having a laugh" effort without attempting to build bridges, accept that perhaps others had a point, or apologise for weaponising their mental health to try and stop people arguing with their poorly thought out opinions is just dreadful tbh. 
Then taking the moral highground by searching out anything, stirring it up. Winding people up and goading them then inventing some nonsense about mental health that wasn't even mentioned.
If there's any gaslighting its this thread.
Look at us we are so great that we need to bully others on the premise of doing the decent thing. Yes how very decent of you.
We are calling out abhorrent behaviour by bringing up painful things from people's past and calling them a racist.
Oh look we've got him again, waaay high five guys.
Doing the decent thing.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Then taking the moral highground by searching out anything, stirring it up. Winding people up and goading them then inventing some nonsense about mental health that wasn't even mentioned.
If there's any gaslighting its this thread.
Look at us we are so great that we need to bully others on the premise of doing the decent thing. Yes how very decent of you.
We are calling out abhorrent behaviour by bringing up painful things from people's past and calling them a racist.
Oh look we've got him again, waaay high five guys.
Doing the decent thing.

I genuinely pity you and the way you twist things to fit your persecution complex is really worrying. Leaving aside all the tedious arguments about what's racist and what isn't, you should get help because this version of you is disturbing. You called the first two people who disagreed with your argument shit stirrers for that alone and went from there. It's a version of reality that no one else seems to be seeing. Have a good one

I genuinely pity you and the way you twist things to fit your persecution complex is really worrying. Leaving aside all the tedious arguments about what's racist and what isn't, you should get help because this version of you is disturbing. You called the first two people who disagreed with your argument shit stirrers for that alone and went from there. It's a version of reality that no one else seems to be seeing. Have a good one

You should see someone for being totally deluded and not self aware.

God complex.

The mental health trap

In every workplace bullying relationship the symptoms suffered by the target eventually become sufficiently noticeable that people start to ask questions. At this moment, the bully will try and portray their target as mentally ill as a way of abdicating and denying their responsibility for the injury which they have caused. I call this the mental health trap.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

You should see someone for being totally deluded and not self aware.

God complex.

The mental health trap

In every workplace bullying relationship the symptoms suffered by the target eventually become sufficiently noticeable that people start to ask questions. At this moment, the bully will try and portray their target as mentally ill as a way of abdicating and denying their responsibility for the injury which they have caused. I call this the mental health trap.

Your workplace experience has broken you.

I promise I am being entirely genuine here, and will not keep on going with any back and forth as it’s doing you no good, but please seek help.

Myself and a few others called out the behavior on this thread and people can't accept it.
Cant even see that its wrong. Instead they lash out by searching through threads to find the same posters and then pull the old bait and switch technique.
Its classic childlike behaviour that most left behind in kindergarten

I'm with honest man this isn't doing any good now but this is worrying. You can't really think people searched for you in that thread, the one at the top of the gen nonsense forum.

No one wants to dislike you ffs but if you post opinions they disagree with they'll argue. Almost anyone else I've had a disagreement with that's that, I was talking to fucking 8mile about how he eats a cooked breakfast today and we were chucking reddies at each other a week ago. But lots of the time someone disagrees strongly with you this happens