Jump to content
Mon Dieu

Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

 

I don't regard myself as  racist, but please feel free to come up with examples of any blatantly racist posts I might have submitted in the past.

 

7F3BE027-C8D6-42BC-B699-3255C7B690BA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Getcher said:

Remember that speech that Marshy gave about how he cared about being top of the green dot leagues, but he couldnt quite reach the top with his insightful football talk and how he was scunnered with the non football talking guys getting all the greenies. 

No, I haven't seen that particular speech. Have you got a link to it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Getcher said:

Remember that speech that Marshy gave about how he cared about being top of the green dot leagues, but he couldnt quite reach the top with his insightful football talk and how he was scunnered with the non football talking guys getting all the greenies. Yeah he doesn't care!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's more tragic is that he is trying to get his minions to take down the big green dot brigade, well done on not caring enough to make it your number one passion pal.

But at least he is his own man, the hangers on - who are dropping like flies - are an even more desperate breed. Can't have an independent thought just in case the all about greenie leader says it first. 

I think you need another trip to the beach, JTS98.

Imagine embarrassing yourself that much that you need to ask for your account on a football forum to be deleted, only to scurry back within days.

Talk about tragic!

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

No, I haven't seen that particular speech. Have you got a link to it? 

There isn't one. I couldn't give a rat's ass about my Reputation score on a Football Forum, so certainly wouldn't be writing speeches about trying to top an imaginary league table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I know im at risk of sounding as ridiculous as a certain bit from Clerks 2 regarding racial slurs, but I genuinely had no idea the word tink had origins as a slur against travellers, always thought it was a synonym for mink which was just a word for someone being dirty...

...after a quick google this may also be a no-no.

https://www.travellerstimes.org.uk/features/it-time-scottish-society-re-thought-its-language-use-0

Genuinely feel a bit bad now. tbf I doubt I've used either all that much since primary school.

I thought a "mink" was just what you called a manky c**t. Unless manky is dodgy too. This is a minefield, you just have to take their word for it when people say that certain words piss them off and don't go off on one when someone gets it wrong out of ignorance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I thought a "mink" was just what you called a manky c**t. Unless manky is dodgy too. This is a minefield, you just have to take their word for it when people say that certain words piss them off and don't go off on one when someone gets it wrong out of ignorance. 

I thought it was a wee semi aquatic mammal which is part of the weasel family. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I know im at risk of sounding as ridiculous as a certain bit from Clerks 2 regarding racial slurs, but I genuinely had no idea the word tink had origins as a slur against travellers, always thought it was a synonym for mink which was just a word for someone being dirty...

...after a quick google this may also be a no-no.

https://www.travellerstimes.org.uk/features/it-time-scottish-society-re-thought-its-language-use-0

Genuinely feel a bit bad now. tbf I doubt I've used either all that much since primary school.

Don't feel bad. I am delighted that someone has taken their time to educate themselves on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bennett said:

I thought it was a wee semi aquatic mammal which is part of the weasel family. 

 

That's a native of Greenock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Getcher said:

Remember that speech that Marshy gave about how he cared about being top of the green dot leagues, but he couldnt quite reach the top with his insightful football talk and how he was scunnered with the non football talking guys getting all the greenies. Yeah he doesn't care!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's more tragic is that he is trying to get his minions to take down the big green dot brigade, well done on not caring enough to make it your number one passion pal.

But at least he is his own man, the hangers on - who are dropping like flies - are an even more desperate breed. Can't have an independent thought just in case the all about greenie leader says it first. 

 

 

What is the deal with Marshmallo (the man who doesn’t care about dots/coloured circles) and Szammo’s Ammo?

For people who don’t care about green/red circles why do they use them in every other post they create?

Just curious. Is it a Twitter thing?

Edited by Scary Bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

What is the deal with Marshmallo (the man who doesn’t care about dots/coloured circles) and Szammo’s Ammo?

For people who don’t care about green/red circles why do they use them in every other post they create?

Just curious. Is it a Twitter thing?

Where have I said I don't care about green/red circles? I take my hard earned reputation on this website very seriously.

Marshmallo has a more relaxed attitude towards green and red arrows but good friends don't have to agree on everything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Just curious. Is it a Twitter thing?

I have been using Twitter since before it was cool and I have never seen these dot/coloured circles you talk of on that platform. 

Are you drunk? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Where have I said I don't care about green/red circles? I take my hard earned reputation on this website very seriously.

Marshmallo has a more relaxed attitude towards green and red arrows but good friends don't have to agree on everything!

Arrows now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bennett said:

I thought it was a wee semi aquatic mammal which is part of the weasel family. 

 

 

45 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

That's a native of Greenock.

 

Weasel families could take offence at a comment like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I have been using Twitter since before it was cool and I have never seen these dot/coloured circles you talk of on that platform. 

Are you drunk? 

Going by that particular poster's penchant for using racist terminology and seeing no problem with it, I think he may struggle to get his head around how The Twitter works.

On 08/09/2020 at 18:37, Scary Bear said:

To you it’s a racial slur, to me it’s an abbreviation for Japanese.

20200727_134359.gif.7950f7d33c12a899ed09fafb82e99424.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

image.png.4590942e6a27db0a9a589e461710fe6b.png ‘virgin’ patter is absolutely stinking btw. 

It's a well known fact that anyone using the Reputation system on This Forum isn't getting any ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was Szamo’s Ammo previously called on here? I’d never seen him post before he hijacked this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, throbber said:

What was Szamo’s Ammo previously called on here? I’d never seen him post before he hijacked this thread.

Believe he had an account called "Kilt" but I may be mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Believe he had an account called "Kilt" but I may be mistaken.

That was one of them but please keep the other accounts private.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...