Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Maybe in personnel but certainly not in quality...

Edit:  An innovation I will bring to my time as a Mod is not to ban posters per se but to stop  certain posters from spamming individual threads.   The Dee boys will appreciate this.

We wouldn't have to spam certain threads if you would just produce the evidence of Lawwell's brown envelope to Nelms.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Maybe in personnel but certainly not in quality...

Edit:  An innovation I will bring to my time as a Mod is not to ban posters per se but to stop  certain posters from spamming individual threads.   The Dee boys will appreciate this.

Doubt you'd be fucking sober enough to have the motor functions to infract someone.

On 31/10/2020 at 12:54, Sergeant Wilson said:

In this example bawatchin was a seriously unpleasant individual. He'd be unlikely to be challenged in real life because anyone with any sense would avoid him. He chose to air his views and attitudes here and was quite rightly ridiculed.

Worth noting certain posters would upvote him defending his remarks and down vote me for calling him out on the antisemitism purely because they have different opinions on Independence to myself. Unfair to say he was ridiculed when he was being egged on by frequent posters for the past few weeks. 

18 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Worth noting certain posters would upvote him defending his remarks and down vote me for calling him out on the antisemitism purely because they have different opinions on Independence to myself. Unfair to say he was ridiculed when he was being egged on by frequent posters for the past few weeks. 

No one defended his anti-semitism. You probably get downvotes because you are a tedious trolling ***. 

HTH. 

In this example bawatchin was a seriously unpleasant individual. He'd be unlikely to be challenged in real life because anyone with any sense would avoid him. He chose to air his views and attitudes here and was quite rightly ridiculed.

Yeah, if you ever actually encounter anti Semites and hardcore conspiracists they are fairly reprehensible people. I’ve posted about my ex colleague who was, and I assume still is, a flat earther and while it sounds like a jolly jape, he was basically a complete c**t. He made everyone around him uncomfortable with his nonsense and clearly took a bit of pleasure out of inflicting it on people.

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

No one defended his anti-semitism. You probably get downvotes because you are a tedious trolling ***. 

HTH. 

No, you literally down voted the posts where I called him out on antisemitism and upvoted his ones defending what he had said. It's telling that you saw my post and felt the need to comment though, don't worry I dont think you're antisemitic, you've just got interchangeable morals, you're an obsessive droll c**t who thinks he's an edgelord by posting the word *** and you were just backing up one of the members of your little gang whether he was antisemitic or not. 

HTH.

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

No, you literally down voted the posts where I called him out on antisemitism and upvoted his ones defending what he had said. It's telling that you saw my post and felt the need to comment though, don't worry I dont think you're antisemitic, you've just got interchangeable morals, you're an obsessive droll c**t who thinks he's an edgelord by posting the word *** and you were just backing up one of the members of your little gang whether he was antisemitic or not. 

HTH.

I don't think you've really got the hang of the dotting game. You don't actually bother reading the posts you're dotting, that would be unbearably tedious.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't think you've really got the hang of the dotting game. You don't actually bother reading the posts you're dotting, that would be unbearably tedious.

That's a minefield. That's where the 8miles of the world end up dotting posters offering well wishes and whoever it was that was dotting posts in the Depression Thread. Send me a PM and 54.99 and I'll pass on your details to the pros in the game.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

That's a minefield. That's where the 8miles of the world end up dotting posters offering well wishes and whoever it was that was dotting posts in the Depression Thread. Send me a PM and 54.99 and I'll pass on your details to the pros in the game.

You're alright, Mixu's already sold me an auto dotting script that avoids these pitfalls using rudimentary textual analysis. Worth every penny for those of us with busy lives.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

HTH.

😂

Delicious. 

5 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Whose “well wishes” did I give a red dot? 

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Whose “well wishes” did I give a red dot? 

My mistake! Apparently it's red dotting people objecting to using bigoted terms. The principle remains the same, read before you dot. @welshbairn

On 10/07/2020 at 23:37, Marshmallo said:

You're right in popular parlance but that shouldn't be the case. I can disagree with someone on economic policy and have a debate about it, but treating people as human beings is non-negotiable and is just decency.

What I will say is it's not a surprise that a Rangers fan has down voted my posts about people using bigoted terminology @8MileBU

On 10/07/2020 at 23:45, 8MileBU said:

Didn’t even read that post. Just seen the username @Marshmallo and thought ‘absolute tadger’ because every Mallo post be like:

FA2F7938-FFED-486D-AF55-DA791F4501EE.gif

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

My mistake! Apparently it's red dotting people objecting to using bigoted terms. The principle remains the same, read before you dot. @welshbairn

Poor 14mile, was going to mention that he red dotted a post that criticised far right ideas being normalised in one of his rage dotting sprees without reading today.

However, given that his big team is Rangers, he probably did read the post and hate it. 

35 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Poor 14mile, was going to mention that he red dotted a post that criticised far right ideas being normalised in one of his rage dotting sprees without reading today.

However, given that his big team is Rangers, he probably did read the post and hate it. 

Why don’t you take a day off being a c**t?

9 hours ago, Stormzy said:

you're an obsessive droll c**t who thinks he's an edgelord by posting the word *** and you were just backing up one of the members of your little gang whether he was antisemitic or not. 

That's the b*****d thing about auto-correct.  The poster you replied to is dull, repetitive, predicable, pompous and tedious and hasn't had an original thought in his head in all the years he's been posting on here.

The last thing he is is 'droll'.