Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Obviously stopping racist, sexist or horrible comments is a good thing but by doing so then belittling or mocking people as if you enjoy it brings you down to their level. I get it it’s an internet anonymous forum and people will act in strange ways to fit in but there seems to be a predatory nature to quite a few posters on forums and social media. Everywhere there’s always a troll who will poke other people to get enjoyment. It’s really sad, I don’t know if it’s the internet conditioning people to act like this or if it’s always been this way. Kids fair enough but grown men, it’s embarrassing.
It is to a few cliquey arseholes on here, aided & abetted by the moderating team who are quite happy to let them destroy peoples mental health to perpetuate the echo chamber mentality. As long as they can give each other the appropriate coloured arrow then that is all that matters, I hope@Div has a good pension plan in place as this site is dying on its arse because of those self righteous bullying wankers.
What a pair of mewling bores. If P&B is making you this miserable then stay away from these types of thread. You're the equivalent of those tedious arseholes who would watch controversial TV programmes just so they could write to Barry fucking Took and Points of View to express their disgust.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is it just me or does Tynie seem very angry these day? 

You would be too if you had to read our pish on a regular basis.