Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

Coloured circles are snide and unnecessary but outright abuse is cool. 

The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness is astonishing.

On 14/09/2020 at 18:20, Bairnardo said:

The issue you have is that you think there's a "my side of the forum". That you think this whole thing is some wee team game is embarrassing. I already gave you credit as being better than the sort of shite flinging Szamo and the other gimp (who thinks it's ok to make snide comments about folks families). 

On the flip side, I havent actually resorted to any of that and whether or not you agree with how all this started, you certainly cant paint me as abusive.

You keep working on it though x

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Lichtie4Life's alias, @Oleksandr

It was a huge hit.

It was a bit puzzling.  I'd consciously adopted a Sweetie Wife tone in saying something about just dropping in.  He picked it up at face value, making his posty post remark and the place went mad.

Fair play - he obviously tapped into something that struck a chord.  I thought it was a bit of a case of That's the Joke though.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It was a huge hit.

It was a bit puzzling.  I'd consciously adopted a Sweetie Wife tone in saying something about just dropping in.  He picked it up at face value, making his posty post remark and the place went mad.

Fair play - he obviously tapped into something that struck a chord.  I thought it was a bit of a case of That's the Joke though.

It was funny and got a big reaction, and you took it on the chin. Fair enough.

Any chat about you fence sitting etc re yourself is unwarranted. You'll always give an opinion which is good to see regardless of whether I agree or not. Certainly far preferable to the Edgelord who made that assertion.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

. But the rep is still red overall. I'm making headway but still have Haters.

Cute how much you care about coloured circles on an Scottish football forum :lol:

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The most heinous crime in regards to the banning of @ali_91 is that all of his posts have been deleted from the forum. It reminds me of the Nazi book burnings in Germany and Austria. All of that content lost forever.

That will be the last time I play along with the site owner's pleas to "post something to get people talking" because "site traffic is down this week".

Hopefully the other forum influencers will also be ignoring those particular PMs in future.

Use the word "influencer" again and you'll be next