Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I've spoken to Ali and needless to say he is not very happy.

He will be releasing a statement in due course but in the meantime he (and his legal team) strongly advise that his account is reinstated with immediate effect.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

#JusticeForThePerthshireOne

Surely the PerthshireOne is the unfairly banned cycling dissident and Kia fan Grahame?

10 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Surely the PerthshireOne is the unfairly banned cycling dissident and Kia fan Grahame?

I don't know who you are referring to but there was a forum member and Perthshire resident called Beth who was banned recently.

The moderators of this website do appear to have an anti-Perthshire agenda.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

If you'd been on the receiving end of the abuse from him you'd maybe feel differently.

The JTS98 condescending, faux intellectual act appeared to spiral out of control over the summer on the General Nonsense section. He was lashing out at everyone if they dared to disagree with his point of view.

Probably best for everyone that he has decided to leave the forum.

He has a new account already @Getcher, but I don't think it will post much.

The sign of the truly not bothered poster to ask for their account to be deleted then create a new account solely to red dot another poster.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Unlike you I seldom make personal comments but I will make an exception.

You say the same shite day after day so you're a dull, repetitious boor.  You also follow me around the forum on a near-constant basis.

That you are allowed to be in charge of children in a classroom is a worry as you're a spooky, obsessive fucker and if I had kids at your school I'd not want any of them near you.

You are a Grade 1 creepy b*****d.

A headsgone in the headsgone thread. How apt.

I honestly think you need to sit down and have a look at your life, man. Getting in the state you do at your age, lashing out like you do and trying to get bites using bigotry, flegs, DPRS, natter, etc is seriously worrying. 

Also, deeply concerning how invested you are in me and my life. If you think me pointing out your drunk rambling warrants this level of disgusting personal and professional abuse, you clearly have some serious issues.

Perhaps take a break from here, I don't think embarrassing yourself on a regular basis here is great for you. Good luck. 

13 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It seems like a loss if he's been hounded away.

Just repeat that line back to yourself and question the ridiculousness of it. 

A "General Nonsense" section of a football forum and he's deleted his account because some people gave his opinions negative rep. "Hounded" by Christ, he's a grown man acting like a teenage girl.

The most heinous crime in regards to the banning of @ali_91 is that all of his posts have been deleted from the forum. It reminds me of the Nazi book burnings in Germany and Austria. All of that content lost forever.

That will be the last time I play along with the site owner's pleas to "post something to get people talking" because "site traffic is down this week".

Hopefully the other forum influencers will also be ignoring those particular PMs in future.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

36 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The occasional mysterious banning of a well liked poster is good.  Keeps everyone on their toes.

Everything makes more sense when you consider banning P&B posters in the same terms as purging members of the Politburo.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Just repeat that line back to yourself and question the ridiculousness of it. 

A "General Nonsense" section of a football forum and he's deleted his account because some people gave his opinions negative rep. "Hounded" by Christ, he's a grown man acting like a teenage girl.

Serious business red dots. 

463798985_reddots.thumb.jpg.efefa3f41f6e2dc98707572847d2abe9.jpg

Everything makes more sense when you consider banning P&B posters in the same terms as purging members of the Politburo.

There’s footage from the 1970s of an Iraqi Ba’ath Party Congress. Saddam gets up and tells the audience that there is a plot against him and that the conspirators are in the hall with them. At his signal, the secret police move out and begin dragging people out of the hall, presumably not for a gentle talking to. Those who remain start chanting for Saddam, you can see these old men, terrified they will be next, chanting and shouting for Saddam with fixed smiles drenched in fear in their faces.

That is the model for keeping order in the forum. Random killings, a reign of terror and a cult of personality. It’s going to be great.