Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What exactly did he do to provoke this latest giddy, group kicking?

I'd always known him as a good poster.  

On the Hearts thread he was incredibly long winded and self righteous, as well as wrong. Those traits were evident elsewhere, although I paid less attention to those posts.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

On the Hearts thread he was incredibly long winded and self righteous, as well as wrong. Those traits were evident elsewhere, although I paid less attention to those posts.

Ok.

Doesn't sound that heinous a crime, but clearly hanging must be too good for him.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you're obsessed with quoting and referencing me and that you're one of the most stupid posters on this site.

Why this time?  I doubt you will know,

Another belter of a hangover for you today no doubt, brother.

Really stings to be called stupid by an old drunk who uses patter like natter, DPRS and flegs. 

You are a buckled old mess and really should think about following JTS off the forum, it isn't good for you.

I've spoken to Ali and needless to say he is not very happy.

He will be releasing a statement in due course but in the meantime he (and his legal team) strongly advise that his account is reinstated with immediate effect.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

#JusticeForThePerthshireOne

39 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Another belter of a hangover for you today no doubt, brother.

Really stings to be called stupid by an old drunk who uses patter like natter, DPRS and flegs. 

You are a buckled old mess and really should think about following JTS off the forum, it isn't good for you.

Unlike you I seldom make personal comments but I will make an exception.

You say the same shite day after day so you're a dull, repetitious boor.  You also follow me around the forum on a near-constant basis.

That you are allowed to be in charge of children in a classroom is a worry as you're a spooky, obsessive fucker and if I had kids at your school I'd not want any of them near you.

You are a Grade 1 creepy b*****d.

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Well, it's not like you to nail yourself to the cross on behalf of a terrible poster emoji23.png

And yet it's peak you to check which way the wind is blowing, then pile in against whichever poor sod is this week's victim.

57 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Ok.

Doesn't sound that heinous a crime, but clearly hanging must be too good for him.

Him and I disagreed quite strongly on the Hearts issue over the summer but I always thought he was a decent poster.

Not entirely sure what he did to deserve the 'rep' he's got.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Him and I disagreed quite strongly on the Hearts issue over the summer but I always thought he was a decent poster.

Not entirely sure what he did to deserve the 'rep' he's got.

If you'd been on the receiving end of the abuse from him you'd maybe feel differently.

The JTS98 condescending, faux intellectual act appeared to spiral out of control over the summer on the General Nonsense section. He was lashing out at everyone if they dared to disagree with his point of view.

Probably best for everyone that he has decided to leave the forum.

He has a new account already @Getcher, but I don't think it will post much.

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

If you'd been on the receiving end of the abuse from him you'd maybe feel differently.

The JTS98 condescending, faux intellectual act appeared to spiral out of control over the summer on the General Nonsense section. He was lashing out at everyone if they dared to disagree with his point of view.

Probably best for everyone that he has decided to leave the forum.

He has a new account already @Getcher, but I don't think it will post much.

I disagreed with him plenty and you're right, I never received any abuse.

I think it's fair to say his opinions on some things went against the P&B grain and he compounded it by being fairly persistent with it. He could be condescending but hardly a crime worthy of capital punishment.

Someone said he made Pet Jeden look reasonable. That is utter, utter nonsense.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I've spoken to Ali and needless to say he is not very happy.

He will be releasing a statement in due course but in the meantime he (and his legal team) strongly advise that his account is reinstated with immediate effect.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

#JusticeForThePerthshireOne

I'm a huge fan of Ali's oeuvre but he did give me a red dot the other day and i think time for reflection is appropriate here 

I know he will be #backstronger 

On another note just need pandarilla chiming in for the full house in "exactly who you would expect to defend JTS: bingo 

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I disagreed with him plenty and you're right, I never received any abuse.

I think it's fair to say his opinions on some things went against the P&B grain and he compounded it by being fairly persistent with it. He could be condescending but hardly a crime worthy of capital punishment.

Someone said he made Pet Jeden look reasonable. That is utter, utter nonsense.

He took particular exception to people disagreeing with his posts on racism, BLM, trans issues, cancel culture and of course, Hearts. The post rating system also seemed to upset him so he may be better suited to a bastion of intellectualism like Jambos Kickback rather than this website.

Maybe he should have taken his issues with the site to arbitration instead of lashing out and becoming abusive.

I'd still put money on him showing up in the Scottish Championship General Chatter in the coming months.

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

He took particular exception to people disagreeing with his posts on racism, BLM, trans issues, cancel culture and of course, Hearts. The post rating system also seemed to upset him so he may be better suited to a bastion of intellectualism like Jambos Kickback rather than this website.

Maybe he should have taken his issues with the site to arbitration instead of lashing out and becoming abusive.

I'd still put money on him showing up in the Scottish Championship General Chatter in the coming months.

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

Meh. I don't have the energy to debate it.

Like I said, I disagreed with him plenty but always quite liked him as a poster.

Matt Leblanc Reaction GIF