Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

JTS98 was a very good poster who was misguided over Hearts' fate this year.

It seems like a loss if he's been hounded away.

JST98 was pretty awful. Club Dece sounds dreadful as well so swings and roundabouts

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

JST98 was pretty awful. Club Dece sounds dreadful as well so swings and roundabouts

I can't really be arsed with whatever becomes a 'thing' on here.

I just know he was an articulate guy who made lots of good posts.  It's a shame if that's stopped.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

I genuinely stood up and let out a massive ‘fucking yes,’ which reminded me of the scene in Football Factory when Chelsea draw Millwall when I saw this post. 

Another terrible week for the gammons on here.

This was you and me down the boozer

"It's fucking JTS!"

4 hours ago, Rugster said:

I think he’s flounced off again, incidentally. 

Look forward to the next account appearing within minutes after he realises again he can’t live without this place.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was a big fan of his posts about red dots leading to mental health problems. Some boy. 

I’m always amazed, and slightly worried at the psyche of some humans, when I hear that a poster has had to ask a moderator to delete their profile on here like they’re cutting off their heroine supply. It’s a football forum, just log off you utter lunatic.

3 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Look forward to the next account appearing within minutes after he realises again he can’t live without this place.

I’m always amazed, and slightly worried at the psyche of some humans, when I hear that a poster has had to ask a moderator to delete their profile on here like they’re cutting off their heroine supply. It’s a football forum, just log off you utter lunatic.

I could walk away tomorrow, but I just don't want to. What a website!

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

JTS98 was a very good poster who was misguided over Hearts' fate this year.

It seems like a loss if he's been hounded away.

56 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I just know he was an articulate guy who made lots of good posts.  It's a shame if that's stopped.

Dear Lord.

3 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Thoughts with @jimmy boo, @8MileBU, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, @pandarilla and @The_Kincardine at this difficult time. 

Spurs playing Maccabi Haifa this evening must have been a tough one for jimmy to get through without posting a disgusting racial slur of some sort.