Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

On 18/09/2020 at 16:26, 8MileBU said:

Also there was some Hearts poster (username forgot) on here suggested Alan Stubbs had a Kickback alias and had pulled a similar stunt over there, though I won’t be supporting this claim.

Whit? b9rreGI.png

Was the username 'Tony' by any chance? Why you always lying bruh.

Great victory for all things Dece with the reopening of this thread #toodecetopolice 

The national lockdown of the headsgone thread was a tragedy IMHO. How else are you meant to find out the forum headlines like Rab is back again, 8mile has spat the dummy out again, Baracus has said something creepy etc.

Glad the moderation team seen sense. #saynotop&blockdowns

14 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I am a poster that likes to spread love Dele, so will not be milking that typo.

i hate myself, I’m sorry. Puns are shite. 

Another potential recruit for #ClubDa...

I was absent from the forum during the Club Dece days but a lot of people have said it had an immeasurable social impact which transcended art, critical thinking and popular culture. It also seems to have shaped many of the current top posters on this site. 

I've printed off the relevant thread and I will have a read through it if I get the chance.

24 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Jimmy Boo having a ‘can’t even call it Christmas any more,’ rant in The Fast Show thread.  

I haven't noticed Jimmy Booze much on the forums during my 13 year service but going by the quoted post above and his outburst against yourself last night I'm glad about that tbqhwy!

36 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Jimmy Boo having a ‘can’t even call it Christmas any more,’ rant in The Fast Show thread.  

Didn't think it would take long😄 Did you fail the traffic warden entrance exam back in the day and now you've washed up here with your tedious pish?

Didn't think it would take long[emoji1] Did you fail the traffic warden entrance exam back in the day and now you've washed up here with your tedious pish?
It actually took you less time to bite than it did for Ali to reply to your cliche-laden gammony nonsense in the first place. Unlucky.

It's been quiet on The Pie and Bovril this week. It seems that the forum is finally getting its act together.

The worst I've seen is @Wee Norrie having a rainbow- related "stop shoving it down my throat" outburst on the Partick Thistle thread.

Reports of a shark attack in Malaysia also seems to have improved things.

Let's hope we can get through Sunday without any drama.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It's been quiet on The Pie and Bovril this week. It seems that the forum is finally getting its act together.

The worst I've seen is @Wee Norrie having a rainbow- related "stop shoving it down my throat" outburst on the Partick Thistle thread.

Reports of a shark attack in Malaysia also seems to have improved things.

Let's hope we can get through Sunday without any drama.

44241426-tree-stick-isolated-on-white-ba

I'll leave this stick here in case anyone needs poking later on.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's already bubbling along nicely in one particular topic, I can't disclose its location through fear of certain posters throwing cold water that is their patter over the near lit fire. 

It's the gardening thread, isn't it?