Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

46 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Club DECE, and it’s offshoot, the political giants of the DECE Party, were the absolute fucking pinnacle of this websites existence, and it’s no surprise that the #topposters group chat is filled to the brim with #LADZ who have continued to #increasetheDECE year in, year out.

We’re talking about heavyweights here, not only in terms of muscle mass (obv) but intellectually too, and it’s therefore no real surprise that those who have yet to scale the heights of our exceptional lives can oft be overcome with jealousy. We don’t judge you for it, we just ask that you keep it to yourself. Your negativity is harshing our vibe, bro! #realtalk

AA14C360-259D-44CE-8DE6-BBF5468CB7E2.png.05ea5ebf4a2578135e228819ccb63003.png

8 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Club DECE, and its offshoot, the political giants of the DECE Party, were the absolute fucking pinnacle of this websites existence, and it’s no surprise that the #topposters group chat is filled to the brim with #LADZ who have continued to #increasetheDECE year in, year out.

We’re talking about heavyweights here, not only in terms of muscle mass (obv) but intellectually too, and it’s therefore no real surprise that those who have yet to scale the heights of our exceptional lives can oft be overcome with jealousy. We don’t judge you for it, we just ask that you keep it to yourself. Your negativity is harshing our vibe, bro! #realtalk

#LADZ? Is this what we have been reduced to P&B, I genuinely despair. 

9 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Club DECE, and its offshoot, the political giants of the DECE Party, were the absolute fucking pinnacle of this websites existence, and it’s no surprise that the #topposters group chat is filled to the brim with #LADZ who have continued to #increasetheDECE year in, year out.

Boasting about being part of a what’s app group that is comprised of cliquey strangers you have met on the Internet is the definition of winning at life.

11 hours ago, JMDP said:

This is sad news. As a #topposter, I'd logged in this morning to see myself as a recipient of a deserved green from him. Hopefully, his red dotting can be explained by a slip of the thumb otherwise his cancellation will be fully deserved. 

It wasn't just 1 slip of the thumb, it was 4 (Four) red arrows. That is venturing into the realms of a hate campaign imo.

It still feels quite raw so I'd rather not talk about the incident right now. We can discuss this indiscretion at the weekly Zoom meeting later (1300 BST).

Away out for a run shortly to clear my head.

10 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Don't be like that marshy, what would your son think of you?

Here was me thinking that Tories liked the Red Arrows.

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

Just one more thing...

Screenshot_20200920-061102_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7a16c0d79ad556717b6247925ca8cd42.jpg

I think it is important to start your Sunday on a positive note and, whilst disappointed to just miss out on top spot, I am absolutely made up to see @ali_91 winning the day yesterday in terms of #topcontent.
#goldenboy #Tayside #utility

Screenshot_20200920-074909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b58670b0097fbe4c5b10ba3d6c2aa423.jpg

Furthermore, the weekly league table shows a strong 60% representation from the #topposters group chat.
Even the forum's most persecuted poster @Marshmallo makes the list against all the odds.

A fantastic week but greatness never sleeps. Don't get complacent.
#DrainTheSwamp

The Gammonazzi side of the website won't like these latest figures but:
Our forum, our rules. If you don't like it, leave.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

59 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It wasn't just 1 slip of the thumb, it was 4 (Four) red arrows. That is venturing into the realms of a hate campaign imo.

It still feels quite raw so I'd rather not talk about the incident right now. We can discuss this indiscretion at the weekly Zoom meeting later (1300 BST).

Away out for a run shortly to clear my head.

Here was me thinking that Tories liked the Red Arrows.

435786888_20200820_223610(1).png.3e51e8748c6328d0ccb0288ecc67f95e.png

As I have patiently pointed out, I voted for them on a couple of occasions, that does not mean that I believe in what they stand for but they were the best of a bad bunch at that particular point in time. I do like the Red Arrows, one of my relations has been part of the team in the past. I do not aporove of the successful businesswonan.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Just one more thing...

Screenshot_20200920-061102_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7a16c0d79ad556717b6247925ca8cd42.jpg

I think it is important to start your Sunday on a positive note and, whilst disappointed to just miss out on top spot, I am absolutely made up to see @ali_91 winning the day yesterday in terms of #topcontent.
#goldenboy #Tayside #utility

Screenshot_20200920-074909_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b58670b0097fbe4c5b10ba3d6c2aa423.jpg

Furthermore, the weekly league table shows a strong 60% representation from the #topposters group chat.
Even the forum's most persecuted poster @Marshmallo makes the list against all the odds.

A fantastic week but greatness never sleeps. Don't get complacent.
#DrainTheSwamp

The Gammonazzi side of the website won't like these latest figures but:
Our forum, our rules. If you don't like it, leave.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Wow, do you honestly read back before you post these things? That sentence that you have rendered in bold is absolutely astonishing.