Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

In the interests of balance I also giggled at "Simon Dregson" although I'm a big Steve Mark.

The forum have given that post a rating commensurate with its artistic merit.

Unfortunately, it was unanimously rejected by everyone on the panel.

Well Done Ok GIF by America's Got Talent  

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

In the interests of balance I also giggled at "Simon Dregson" although I'm a big Steve Mark.

Me too.

18 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Imagine boasting about your ‘big team’ winning a game of football. 

1CCFF8BD-73FF-404C-958F-293546F4BC66.png.dc3d5623f388a0f23145ee3906e2f407.png

Imagine having a ‘big team’. 

1AE280B0-1BEF-43F5-A0C1-0A5D78EE8DDF.thumb.jpeg.b2bd11abdc4c0ba6882b5924e1048bee.jpeg

I just reminded him his team were terrible for goodness sake. If St Johnstone were to give them an effortless spanking I’d be delighted to remind him again, maybe even celebrate a wee bit and suggest you do the same. 

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The forum have given that post a rating commensurate with its artistic merit.

Unfortunately, it was unanimously rejected by everyone on the panel.

Well Done Ok GIF by America's Got Talent  

The Dregs Factor?

Even when I am off the board for a couple of days, I have a quick check in to find @Szamo's_Ammo 's obsession still has him frantically running around looking for my old posts to red dot.

A tragic figure. Imagine that as a use of your time? I feel for the lad. Still, VT will get angry if he doesn't.

image.jpeg.22f805bd95eac4ab68e63dcd298db45c.jpeg

Anyway, just about time for the beach. Happy dotting, Szammo! I wonder what the oldest post you can dot is. There's a fun game.

Edited by JTS98

9 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Even when I am off the board for a couple of days, I have a quick check in

Sorry to be literalistic but "when I'm off the board I'm am on the board" is just fucking nonsense...and a wee bit tragic.

As a Hertz fan you have bigger fish to fry than dots from the WUM that is @Szamo's_Ammo

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry to be literalistic but "when I'm off the board I'm am on the board" is just fucking nonsense...and a wee bit tragic.

As a Hertz fan you have bigger fish to fry than dots from the WUM that is @Szamo's_Ammo

Nah, don't see it. I don't see how pointing out that even when I'm not on the board, VT's lacky takes time out his day to go and find my old posts is as tragic as pointing this fact out.

I'm a big part of Szamo's day. Every day. Which is curious, as apart from on this thread in the last few days I don't think I've ever interacted with him. He just follows VT around the board like a wee dug.

How my ignoring this would be of any benefit to Hearts is unclear to me.

Serious stuff P&B and the internet in general.

ETA - I think I've mentioned this before but if [mention=1]Div[/mention] wants to retire by the end of this year to a tropical island, surrounded by supermodels after having a hair transplant they he should sell packs of 50 red or green dots for 50p. Not only would he make Bill Gates look like a tramp some posters on here would go without food and stop paying their mortgage.