Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

18 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I'm still waiting for your big "I've been Oaksoft all along!" reveal.

Ouch.  No.  For the record I do not have an imaginary doctorate.

Lord Granny of Danger

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Ouch.  No.  For the record I do not have an imaginary doctorate.

Lord Granny of Danger

Startling lack of ambition there, your Lordship. I have three imaginary doctorates, and I imagine I'll have earned another before the end of this sentence.

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Startling lack of ambition there, your Lordship. I have three imaginary doctorates, and I imagine I'll have earned another before the end of this sentence.

OK DoctorDoctorDoctorDoctorBigFatTabbyDave.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

No exploding heads, just some classic midweek, 1am drunken bickering and posturing from a Rover and Ranger over a film. If you scratch and sniff your screen you can actually smell gin. 

Standard Drinkcardine tropes, imo 💙❤️

16 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

There’s something really sad about an old man getting completely pissed until the early hours of the morning then searching out arguments on the internet. Tragic.

Actual footage of The Big Fella listening to 'Number 1 Platoon' between posts at 1am on a Tuesday 

There’s something really sad about an old man getting completely pissed until the early hours of the morning then searching out arguments on the internet. Tragic.

Yeah, at least I used to get completely pissed much earlier then post shit[emoji23]

56 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

😆 Fucking hell.

Imagine losing the heid on the TV and Film section of Pie and Bovril. He must just look for “Rangers” in the search bar every night.

Having lost their League playoff to Cove Rangers, Berwick Rangers could play Arniston Rangers in the South Cup watched by Lee Bullen (ex Hong Kong Rangers) and scouts from Queens Park Rangers, Stafford Rangers and Brora Rangers 

Let's see how pished Kinky is tonight. 

On 22/04/2020 at 00:57, The_Kincardine said:

TS2 was not a patch on TS1 (which itself was flawed) but I take issue with "It’s one joke worn incredibly thin" when you're posting on a message board dedicated to that brain-dead trope.

On 22/04/2020 at 01:10, The_Kincardine said:

That's diddy logic.  Mention a Rangers scene and then distance yourself from it when challenged.  I bet you're simple-minded enough to be a Natter..

On 22/04/2020 at 01:24, The_Kincardine said:

I was taking the particular "It’s one joke worn incredibly thin" and applied it to the general ,"you're posting on a message board dedicated to that brain-dead trope".

Makes sense to me but I am fine with you taking issue with it.

On 22/04/2020 at 02:06, The_Kincardine said:

You know I monitor cheap tropes about The Rangers.  Maybe next time you'll avoid posting like a fud.

Desperately searching P&B for posts about the ***s to greet about, whilst pished between 1and 2am on a Friday morning. Holy f**k 😂

Desperately searching P&B for posts about the ***s to greet about, whilst pished between 1and 2am on a Friday morning. Holy f**k [emoji23]
Hes like a seek and destroy* bot. He responses really didnt bear any relevance to what the other lad said. Kincy was having an arguement that didnt exist anywhere except in his own mind

*if destroy meant to mindlessly shite out the same teary drivel time after time

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've read it several times and still don't understand it. The Rovers chap was probably one of the few people on P+B who wasn't getting stuck into Rangers. 

I think Kincardine is trying to make the point that this is an anti Rangers forum where everyone assumes Rangers supporters are just like the ones portrayed in T2. 

The scene in the orange halls is the only bit of T2 that comes anywhere close to anything from the original, in my opinion.  The PIN number (get it fucking up you) bit was mildly amusing in the book.

The rest of the film is fucking garbage though.