Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

What was posted? I’m getting this: 

4E9B1E85-727F-40D4-AAD4-A26F383A671A.jpeg

It starts with a QOS fan claiming St Johnstone racked up £800k debt getting promoted, when presented with the balance sheets showing them with over £1m in the bank instead, he wildly swings to calling St Johnstone fans Tories, then rants about Geoff Brown for a bit, and then rants about Gretna for some reason.

In the middle of all this he starts reporting posts.

Current stage is him arguing with a Mod about his language.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
I'm a QoS fan. I never voted Tory. What's your point? default_wink.png

Fly wi the craws...

Not sure you want to go down that route tbh.....Your wife buys your pants in Mothercare, pigeon baws!

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Not sure you want to go down that route tbh.....Your wife buys your pants in Mothercare, pigeon baws!

My baws have filled a pram twice over. Question whatever else you want, but not the quality* of my knackers! 

*pre removal of firing pin obvs

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Do you really care? I certainly don't. He's a c**t, that's all that matters.

As fair a point as that is, Tam there's really no need for voter shaming here....

Spoiler

You Lib Dem voting Double Dyker!

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

As fair a point as that is, Tam there's really no need for voter shaming here....

Reveal hidden contents

You Lib Dem voting Double Dyker!

You'll need to do far better than that to entice me in pal. I may be on the beers sitting on my own in this glorious sunshine in glorious tulloch, under a mile from the stadium where dreams are made but I'm not letting you draw me in for a schoolboy mistake like last time.

Your sister got pumped fae YLT max.

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You'll need to do far better than that to entice me in pal. I may be on the beers sitting on my own in this glorious sunshine in glorious tulloch, under a mile from the stadium where dreams are made but I'm not letting you draw me in for a schoolboy mistake like last time.

Your sister got pumped fae YLT max.

giphy.gif.c0d4f25c3860d2c223462737a0271921.gif

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

From what I can see there have been no more ‘Heads Gone’ during the lockdown than there normally are.  That is despite a load of football controversy and me someone creating aliases to red dot Bairnardo.

I'm still waiting for your big "I've been Oaksoft all along!" reveal.