Mon Dieu

Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

24 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I overheard a conversation between two of my neighbours saying it was a really good post.

Did you actually report someone for a post on a message board?    If you did, you're taking this far too seriously.   

Don't take it personally, they don't know you. 

Edited by HooseLee

32 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

This is such a bad post that I’m going to have to go for a shower before I attempt to sleep. Just horrific. 

There's at least three contenders for the worst part of the post as well. Have to respect the patter.

54 minutes ago, philpy said:

Genuinely can't believe that the cretin thought I'd lie about phoning the police emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png. f**k me, I Could screenshot the evidence and I'd still be a liar in his eyes emoji23.pngemoji23.png.

I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of this phonecall, purely to see how one can screenshot a phonecall. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of this phonecall, purely to see how one can screenshot a phonecall. 

They sent him a medal for his service.

26 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

The abuse on here is the best thing about the place.  Some of the replies are excellent. 

f**k you

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

f**k you

Reported.  Nae need for shit like that on a message board.  Scottish football fans are above petty shite like this.  

30 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I phoned 999 to report a car crash (no, not this one), when I hung up there was no record of me making the call on my mobile.

Guest Moomintroll
Reported.  Nae need for shit like that on a message board.  Scottish football fans are above petty shite like this.  
Another few weeks of this & we will be going full Costner, constructing a 12 Ruel Street as if we build it, they will come, as will their maws.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
27 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Another few weeks of this & we will be going full Costner, constructing a 12 Ruel Street as if we build it, they will come, as will their maws.

I genuinely dont get the ruel street reference.  

Guest Moomintroll
It's a Battlefield.

9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
35 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

8 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

This is regrettable if you are sans Mater.

Really disappointed to see Bert lowering himself to someone like 8miles level here. This self isolation must be taking a heavier toll on him than most.

I phoned 999 to report a car crash (no, not this one), when I hung up there was no record of me making the call on my mobile.

Allegedly they don’t so that if you’re in a dangerous situation (like posting on this thread) it won’t give away the fact you called to your “attacker” 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Allegedly they don’t so that if you’re in a dangerous situation (like posting on this thread) it won’t give away the fact you called to your “attacker” 🤷🏻‍♂️

"a friend" who had a sideline in the attacking/abducting business told me.....

f**k, I know it's early but I'm sure there was a screenshot of that phone call a few minutes ago which has now disappeared. 

There was. But then I thought f**k it, naw.

34 minutes ago, philpy said:

There was. But then I thought f**k it, naw.

Get it posted you b*****d!

9B73A43E-BAFB-4C44-AE6D-29677D2B0E6D.gif