Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Marshmallo is the new xbl. The major contribution he has to the forum now is to attempt to get other posters to post about him. That’s the point now.

Xbl was a legitimate societal outcast though and I don’t think that Marshmallo is like that so the posting isn’t quite as needy or odd -I would be surprised if Marshmallo ever posted the equivalent of “I am a rape victim” or “you, yeah you” posts. Maybe this is crude but xbl is the poster I’d say was most likely to carry out a mass shooting whereas the most criminal that Marshy will get is a fine for punching someone in the smoking area of Walkabout on a work night out.

Despite all this, I’d say I still like Marshmallo as a poster and a human being. I don’t like the way his posting has gone but he’s still better than most of those he is currently beefing with and it would take a real downward turn for me to add him to my ignore list to improve my experience in this website.

^^^^desperate to avoid red dots.

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Marshmallo is the new xbl. The major contribution he has to the forum now is to attempt to get other posters to post about him. That’s the point now.

Xbl was a legitimate societal outcast though and I don’t think that Marshmallo is like that so the posting isn’t quite as needy or odd -I would be surprised if Marshmallo ever posted the equivalent of “I am a rape victim” or “you, yeah you” posts. Maybe this is crude but xbl is the poster I’d say was most likely to carry out a mass shooting whereas the most criminal that Marshy will get is a fine for punching someone in the smoking area of Walkabout on a work night out.

Despite all this, I’d say I still like Marshmallo as a poster and a human being. I don’t like the way his posting has gone but he’s still better than most of those he is currently beefing with and it would take a real downward turn for me to add him to my ignore list to improve my experience in this website.

Mate you literally had a dream about me and I didn't put you on ignore. We are meant to be pals.

Please stop comparing me to XBL :(

I must say, I preferred ICT when he wasn't stealing other people's patter. His "has any one P&B ever?" topics, whilst original, were repetitive and boring but at least they encompassed the poster as a whole and you knew to just avoid them after a while. 

Edited by Dele

Looks like Moomintroll has requested his account to be deleted after his disaster on here the other day. Mintertroll

What a shitbag. Just come back admit you made a c**t of it, apologise and accept that it will follow you round the site for the rest of time.

Tory c**t.

I must say, I preferred ICT when he wasn't stealing other people's patter. His "has any one P&B ever?" topics, whilst original, were repetitive and boring but at least they encompassed the poster as a whole and you knew to just avoid them after a while. 

I’ve decided to stop them since one turned out to be t(e greatest challenge humanity has faced since the war. Can’t help feeling that I’m partially responsible for it all.

I’ve decided to stop them since one turned out to be t(e greatest challenge humanity has faced since the war. Can’t help feeling that I’m partially responsible for it all.

I am disappointed to hear this.

I don’t think you should accept any blame unless you ate a bat.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Has any other p&Ber ever regretted starting a thread?

Laughing at ICT Chris trying to launch a defence of Marshy and hitting out with a bigger indictment of his character than any of the Yer Das by suggesting he goes to Walkabout for a night out.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Laughing at ICT Chris trying to launch a defence of Marshy and hitting out with a bigger indictment of his character than any of the Yer Das by suggesting he goes to Walkabout for a night out.

It's a work night out, so there would be limited scope for him to choose where they go for a night out.  Going to terrible places is acceptable on work nights out. 

It's a work night out, so there would be limited scope for him to choose where they go for a night out.  Going to terrible places is acceptable on work nights out. 

Ah, fair. Would also argue that going to terrible places on a work's night out adds to the vibe.

13 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As I said in the Unpopular Opinions thread a while back, in the battle of Rab B Nesbitt vs. Marshmallo, Rab won.

Nothing on a football forum is a "battle". It says a lot about your psyche if that's the terminology you turn to.

Pie and Bovril is just fun to me. Sure we all enjoy and value our time on here but it's more of a laugh than anything else. Talk of "battles" is over the score.

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As I said in the Unpopular Opinions thread a while back, in the battle of Rab B Nesbitt vs. Marshmallo, Rab won.

Nah, P&B as a whole won. Nesbitt was one of the top 5 worst posters in the history of the website, an unreadable mess who offered nothing and spammed everywhere. His removal was a halcyon day for us all.

As a result, Marshmallo is currently breathing in the rarefied air of one of P&B's "Big Hitters", and whether you agree with the methods he employs (I generally do not) - for getting rid of Rab alone - you just have to respect them.

God bless you Marshy, and thank you for your service.

31 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

He questioned why it was ok to be called a c**t for being a Tory but if the same happened to someone for being black or being catholic there would be uproar. 

He then realised this was not an OK thing to say, and subsequently asked for his account to be deleted instead of fronting it out and offering an apology. 

Odd behaviour.

Should have just done an 8mile and brass necked it for the rest of time.

42 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

He questioned why it was ok to be called a c**t for being a Tory but if the same happened to someone for being black or being catholic there would be uproar. 

He then realised this was not an OK thing to say, and subsequently asked for his account to be deleted instead of fronting it out and offering an apology. 

Odd behaviour.

Our moral guardian ali 91 apparently decides what is and isn't acceptable for everyone.