Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You must be having a laugh brother. I take a power of unprovoked abuse on here. People would be shocked if it was happening to them. There is no doubt I am the most persecuted man on This Website.

That is truly a heads gone post if you feel persectued on an internet forum by a bunch of strangers then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

11 minutes ago, keithgy said:

That is truly a heads gone post if you feel persectued on an internet forum by a bunch of strangers then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

That’s you on the red dot list...

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You must be having a laugh brother. I take a power of unprovoked abuse on here. People would be shocked if it was happening to them. There is no doubt I am the most persecuted man on This Website.

What Do IHave To Do For Attention Attention Seeker GIF ...

The idea that Marshy is "fishing" went out the window a good few months ago when he had to be naughty stepped by the mods in the midst of a prolonged meltdown.

Although I must admit, for someone so desperately trying to set themselves up as an internet bully to be viewed/laughed at by so many as a desperate wee drip is quite impressive.

The above is why I have him on ignore. Needy wee guy.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The idea that Marshy is "fishing" went out the window a good few months ago when he had to be naughty stepped by the mods in the midst of a prolonged meltdown.

Although I must admit, for someone so desperately trying to set themselves up as an internet bully to be viewed/laughed at by so many as a desperate wee drip is quite impressive.

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

fus_thebox_shout.gif.19d1972589729dcdfefb9b7a27986f0e.gif

4 minutes ago, Marshall said:

The thing I love most about Marshy is everything he's ever said and done.    

But, unbelievably, I do believe is best days are ahead of him.   

Just bloody lay off him, show him some green and let the artist paint.   

tenor.gif.fe6ecc9370e41482c204214c776758bd.gif

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

As a wise man once told me "the post, not the poster" as much as I find Marshmallow's oddball behavior quite disturbing, his earlier post was clearly a wind up and has bites left, right and centre.

The subsequent tiny teared dotting spree that followed certainly doesn't suggest so.....

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You’re better than this brother. I’ve seen a few of these posts from yourself, and they’re letting you down.

Marshmallow is living rent free in so many posters’ heads, just by giving them red dots. Every time he’s mentioned the same characters appear to post a seething “Marshy is a *insert insult*. He red dots all my posts for no reason” message. He’s also responsible for the banning of Rab, which pretty much means he should be considered P&B royalty. His first post when Rab was banned still has me in stitches when I think about it.

7 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You’re better than this brother. I’ve seen a few of these posts from yourself, and they’re letting you down.

Marshmallow is living rent free in so many posters’ heads, just by giving them red dots. Every time he’s mentioned the same characters appear to post a seething “Marshy is a *insert insult*. He red dots all my posts for no reason” message. He’s also responsible for the banning of Rab, which pretty much means he should be considered P&B royalty. His first post when Rab was banned still has me in stitches when I think about it.

Na he has been obsessed  with me since I joined. On the Falkirk thread and numerous match threads over the last couple of years. Plenty other Falkirk fans have noted it in the past on our threads. It's not his tedious GN patter that got him ignored, he was fucking up match threads too by obsessively shitposting about me. 

Someone earlier on had it right. He wants to be virginton. 

16 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
19 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Beautiful. Imagine wanting to be virginton. Our maybe you want to be a bennett tribute act?

Romeo already has that role Norm, maybe you could take him under your wing....

Marshmallo is the new xbl. The major contribution he has to the forum now is to attempt to get other posters to post about him. That’s the point now.

Xbl was a legitimate societal outcast though and I don’t think that Marshmallo is like that so the posting isn’t quite as needy or odd -I would be surprised if Marshmallo ever posted the equivalent of “I am a rape victim” or “you, yeah you” posts. Maybe this is crude but xbl is the poster I’d say was most likely to carry out a mass shooting whereas the most criminal that Marshy will get is a fine for punching someone in the smoking area of Walkabout on a work night out.

Despite all this, I’d say I still like Marshmallo as a poster and a human being. I don’t like the way his posting has gone but he’s still better than most of those he is currently beefing with and it would take a real downward turn for me to add him to my ignore list to improve my experience in this website.