Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

@Marshmallo seems to have a weird obsession with me on the Coronavirus thread.

Clearly struggling to get over making an arse of trying to take the piss a few weeks back.

Hope he's ok

Marsh is a bellend. Obsessed with red dotting everyone.

On 12/04/2020 at 09:09, Shandon Par said:

There used to be a paint colour called n****r brown. I know ethnic terms change over the years but how could anyone have ever thought that was acceptable? 

Think I mentioned it at the time, but last month a woman asked me for a handbag to match some "nigger brown" shoes that she'd bought.

I realise this is beside the point, but who decided on the exact hue that was deserving of that particular epithet? There's a world of difference between Halle Berry brown and Beyonce brown.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Just as well I've got thick skin.

You really don't.

Red dotting everyone who posts is the polar opposite of having thick skin.

Just now, Slenderman said:

You really don't.

Red dotting everyone who posts is the polar opposite of having thick skin.

You must be having a laugh brother. I take a power of unprovoked abuse on here. People would be shocked if it was happening to them. There is no doubt I am the most persecuted man on This Website.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

You must be having a laugh brother. I take a power of unprovoked abuse on here. People would be shocked if it was happening to them. There is no doubt I am the most persecuted man on This Website.

OptimalFarflungHusky-size_restricted.gif

I enjoy the mystery of Marshy. You can’t fault his dedication to his football team, inflicting the red menace on anyone who mocks The Bairns. Does he really lose the plot or is it simply a well-honed persona to tie the gormless and unwitting in knots? Does is matter? He creates so much P&B content in the time it probably takes him to sit down and sip half a cup of tea, simply by dotting folk. 

26 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I don't know about anyone else on here but I will be clapping at 8 o'clock tonight for this one.

25 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Has Moomin came out of hiding yet?!

Taking a wee break and catching up with an old pal I heard.

tumblr_mm0hbknHrC1s2z3w1o1_1280.jpg&key=

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

@Marshmallo seems to have a weird obsession with me on the Coronavirus thread.

Clearly struggling to get over making an arse of trying to take the piss a few weeks back.

Hope he's ok

Aye he’s red dotting all my posts now because I pointed out that red dotting folk to that extent is not the behaviour of a rational person.  At least I’ve got him on ignore now so no need to read the shite he posts.

Heady times on this thread, man. 

Mad to think where we live in a world where Moomintroll's post got outshone by Kincy's wonderful headsgone. 

A real treat for the purists from the thick, jakey c**t. Can't wait for his next sesh fuelled posting. 

The absolute scenes caused by Marshmallo are fantastic as well. He doesn't even try to hide it ("forum experience" is choice patter) but still has a decent chunk of Magee level posters on strings. 

Beautiful. Imagine wanting to be virginton. Our maybe you want to be a bennett tribute act?