Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

8 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Why does PerthshireBell keep getting emptied while multi account disasters like Magee and Wisbit get to plod along after glorifying terrorist atrocities and denying the holocaust respectively?

Maybe Div should open up a forum safe space...

Kincy must have some head on him this morning. 

A masterful display of utter stupidity combined with rampant jakeyism last night.

Get some paracetamol in you and sleep it off brother. 

20 hours ago, Dele said:

I recently done the living room in a nice shade of Catholic. 

There used to be a paint colour called n****r brown. I know ethnic terms change over the years but how could anyone have ever thought that was acceptable? 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

There used to be a paint colour called n****r brown. I know ethnic terms change over the years but how could anyone have ever thought that was acceptable? 

It was considered very fashionable at one time. I remember my Mum regaling visitors with the detail of her feature wall with a fair bit of n*****r brown in it. I think we might have had a suite as well. Fortunately people of colour were rare visitors and didn't have to hear it.

Eta, I had to edit that as the n word was left in, how did that get through the filter?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Sending the paras into Derry to murder Catholic civil rights protesters.
Don't feel you have to reply.

I’m still waiting to see what the asterisk is supposed to signify. Maybe he’s still locked in his study finding more evidence to refute an obvious piece of shitposting.