Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, Zuma said:

Sure it's depreciating but imagine how good he'll feel waking up in the morning and Ceeing that on the driveway.    It'll Cee him through lockdown.  

image.jpeg.e479e1d5de253780f9ec09667a167b12.jpeg
Yes. It will give him the strength to get through isolation. 

Guest Moomintroll
That's not really how gambling works, Moom.   

Plus...I'd rather talk up [mention=76717]Dele[/mention] and his excellent prediction than be hit with a financial penalty for signing up to a online community forum.   

Sure with all the money swilling round #Perthshire you wouldn't even have noticed. I await your impact on the cycling thread with great anticipation.

12 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I know! 😊

831F9FB9-EE48-42D6-AF5B-0960D5BA96F7.jpeg

Now I hate Falkirk more than the next man, but you see this utter tragedy of a yer da post from 14 mile and a few things cross your mind.

1. Imagine taking the time to create it. Then you remember it is 14 mile, the guy who made up a  character on an internet forum and sent texts to himself to try and prove it as real. 

2. How does it have 14 green dots? Then you see who has green dotted it - philpy, Goober Bud, jonnydun, Bennett, heedthebaa, Newcastle brown, etc. A veritable who's who of the worst posters on the website returning to their natural home to show solidarity with their shit fingered brother.

Please try to improve chaps. 

2. Then you see who has green dotted it - philpy, Goober Bud, jonnydun, Bennett, heedthebaa, Newcastle brown, etc. A veritable who's who of the worst posters on the website returning to their natural home to show solidarity with their shit fingered brother.

Please add Weeperdee to that list.

Now I hate Falkirk more than the next man, but you see this utter tragedy of a yer da post from 14 mile and a few things cross your mind.
1. Imagine taking the time to create it. Then you remember it is 14 mile, the guy who made up a  character on an internet forum and sent texts to himself to try and prove it as real. 
2. How does it have 14 green dots? Then you see who has green dotted it - philpy, Goober Bud, jonnydun, Bennett, heedthebaa, Newcastle brown, etc. A veritable who's who of the worst posters on the website returning to their natural home to show solidarity with their shit fingered brother.
Who the f**k are you??

1 minute ago, philpy said:
18 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Who the f**k are you??

A guy that's never claimed to have autism for attention, m8. 

11 hours ago, philpy said:
11 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
Can't imagine why anyone would think you'd make up stories brother.
If you can show me any instance of giving "red dots" on the Depression thread then I will offer unreserved apologies. If I have done that in the past I'd like to think I have grown as an individual in that time and would not do so again.

Well, that last part could relate to me as well. Aye, the autism thing was one big lie, but that doesn't mean everything else I've posted has been fictional. As the saying goes, one swallow doesn't make a summer.

Just think. One swallow would not have made a Marshmallow...

Must be be a full moon tonight. If anyone wants to the reason behind the autism stuff, just PM me and I'll tell you the details. Then you might just fucking shut up.

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

Must be be a full moon tonight. If anyone wants to the reason behind the autism stuff, just PM me and I'll tell you the details. Then you might just fucking shut up.

Just ignore them mate.

11 minutes ago, philpy said:

Alternatively you could apologise for slandering me by claiming I was downvoting posts in the Depression thread. 

54 minutes ago, JMDP said:

76A136C4-025C-438F-ADE9-E671A1C46517.gif

34 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Alternatively you could apologise for slandering me by claiming I was downvoting posts in the Depression thread. 

Slander is spoken, not written Marshy. 

Sorry to ruin your legal experience.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Please add Weeperdee to that list.

This must be the worst one given everyone else liking the post is the wrong side of 40. Fairly sure Sweeper is younger than I am.