Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

[emoji1] Got an email saying I'm banned indefinitely for trying to arrange the harassing of others because I suggested folk should get red dotted! Dots = harassment? Only on P&B! [emoji1] Funny thing is, others were PMing each other and actively harassing folk with actual posts and insults but I get banned for suggesting just dots! [emoji23]

Next time I get on desktop I'll give you a few greens mate to make you feel better seeing as how important you view them in your life.

I haven't mentioned the rep system on here mate you are confusing me with another poster.

I haven't mentioned the rep system on here mate you are confusing me with another poster.

Sorry mate I must've been quoting someone else who wanted to green Bobby S right to the top of the reputation league.

My apologies. Hope Skidmarks carries a towel around because he must have a permanent wet arse with that posters tongue up it all day. Glad that wasn't you thanks for correcting my mistake.

Sorry mate I must've been quoting someone else who wanted to green Bobby S right to the top of the reputation league.

My apologies. Hope Skidmarks carries a towel around because he must have a permanent wet arse with that posters tongue up it all day. Glad that wasn't you thanks for correcting my mistake.

What are you raging about here ? I have never encountered you before on here I am just outraged a poster has had to be banned because of the antics of a couple of losers who can't take a joke.

What are you raging about here ? I have never encountered you before on here I am just outraged a poster has had to be banned because of the antics of a couple of losers who can't take a joke.

bf27c9d1391bc689c8bc7a27e3d09b6d.jpg

So what, a better contributor than Mozza who has been forced to stop posting because of a grass. I thought you were accusing me of arguing with Grimbo and 8'miles attitudes toward the rep system over the weekend when I replied to your earlier comment.

So what, a better contributor than Mozza who has been forced to stop posting because of a grass. I thought you were accusing me of arguing with Grimbo and 8'miles attitudes toward the rep system over the weekend when I replied to your earlier comment.

No.

Calm down.

The rise and fall of Grim O'Grady will be a P&B folk tale. Staggering how he went from having a great deal of sympathy for his plight to being the most reviled poster on here. Good Riddance.

Günther is a creepy homophobe but he usually gets roasted mercilessly when he brags or says something Günthery. He's now a testosterone deprived version of Philpy. 

The real Magee finishing off the imposter Magee was a perfect end to a seemingly never ending saga.

Throbber seems a little bit angrier the last few days, I hope he gets back to the jovial throbber that talks about his bird and drinking too much. 

She doesn't drink too much she eats too much.

ETA sorry i read your post wrong!

Something has bothered me about this whole thing over the weekend.

I had never really seen Grimbo and 8Mile have any interaction, but suddenly they were white-knighting each other, greenying each other, dishing out Helens to anyone who criticised the other, using pretty much the same arguments to defend themselves (with the exception of some Holocaust comparisons), and generally acting in exactly the same way as each other.

Both were fans of smaller teams, both had strange posting styles (Grimbo's signing off, 8Mile's overuse of emojis like a teenage girl), and both were complete lunatics.

So a question for the good people of P&B - could Grimbo and 8Mile have been the same poster?