Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've not seen a hedgehog in years, thought it was due to kunts building walls and fences that hedgehogs can't get past.  Apparently its down to folk are eating them. 

dims?resize=2000%252C2000%252Cshrink%26i

Fun - well, grim - fact: McFlurries kill loads of hedgehogs. When people chuck them away, the hedgehogs go in snuffling around for the last vestiges of the melted ice cream and chocolate. They can get in but they can't get out, due to their spines and the plastic collar thing on the McFlurry cup. Happy Saturday folks.

48 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

Fun - well, grim - fact: McFlurries kill loads of hedgehogs. When people chuck them away, the hedgehogs go in snuffling around for the last vestiges of the melted ice cream and chocolate. They can get in but they can't get out, due to their spines and the plastic collar thing on the McFlurry cup. Happy Saturday folks.

That's pretty sad.

All the more reason to hate littering c***s.

8 hours ago, Jarballs said:

McFlurries don't have a plastic lid any more.

Scottydog not taking Raith's defeat too well on their match thread.

You’re going with Scottydog being the headline of that thread? Really? Raith Rasta should change username to Raith Roaster.
I thought of that zinger by myself y’know. Does seem a terrible person though.

You’re going with Scottydog being the headline of that thread? Really? Raith Rasta should change username to Raith Roaster.
I thought of that zinger by myself y’know. Does seem a terrible person though.
I hadn't read that far back when I posted in here. Just saw the last few posts. I've since looked back and have posted my thoughts in there accordingly...

McFlurries don't have a plastic lid any more.
Ah, was wondering if they still did to be fair, was a while ago I heard that. Glad to hear it, hedgehogs are good c***s.

34 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Tarmo's worst poster thread has bitten the dust 😮

Skidmarks was voted worst poster, the thread was temporarily removed and censored before being returned.