Sign in to follow this  
Mon Dieu

Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

brian carrigan losing it a bit in the falkirk thread, typing essays after being caught out, also referring to people from fife as all being oprhans.

Wisbit/Munoz appears to have taken the worst poster award very badly in the awards thread. Im not going to even slag the guy now, for a man approaching the half century its quite depressing to see.

brian carrigan losing it a bit in the falkirk thread, typing essays after being caught out, also referring to people from fife as all being oprhans.

The one that used to play for Accies?

The real cost of being in League One is behinning to show itself with an influx of Clyde fans white knighting a rapist.
To be fair, they sometimes mix things up with defence of the guy who was racist whilst playing for them (and still does) .

Is this lot kinda like a higher level junior thicko thing?
There are some very sensitive souls on it.

Rab with yet another alias this afternoon. The guy must be on double figures now, he’s going to end up rivalling Magee :lol:

I for one was looking forward to his pictures from spurs away.

Rab with yet another alias this afternoon. The guy must be on double figures now, he’s going to end up rivalling Magee
His pal Newcastle Broon or something along them lines was getting some verbal the other day, and to my surprise rab has a new alias.

14 mile on another years old dotting spree, immediately after being nominated on the 50 worst posters thread.

Exactly the kind of behaviour Nesbit was displaying before being emptied. 

14 mile on another years old dotting spree, immediately after being nominated on the 50 worst posters thread.

8 mile won’t be going anywhere. Despite being universally disliked, he can’t live without this forum.

58 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Makes himself known by going on dotting sprees. Now greeting about dots. Silly wee Harry Dotter. 

E3B4C782-2858-4586-B7C6-AF3C331BE8F4.jpeg

38 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Makes himself known by going on dotting sprees. Now greeting about dots. Silly wee Harry Dotter. 

E3B4C782-2858-4586-B7C6-AF3C331BE8F4.jpeg

Wouldn't be giving out 'telts' if I threw my own faeces at another person.

4 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Wouldn't be giving out 'telts' if I threw my own faeces at another person.

Did @Dele let your strings go eventually then?

53 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I don't think your reading comprehension is very good, 14 mile. 

I find it more than a bit ironic and quite amusing that, each poster who, at various points bumps their gums about others going on 'dotting sprees' are equally guilty of doing so on a regular basis themselves, fucking tragic and hilarious in equal measure. 

35 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I find it more than a bit ironic and quite amusing that, each poster who, at various points bumps their gums about others going on 'dotting sprees' are equally guilty of doing so on a regular basis themselves, fucking tragic and hilarious in equal measure. 

Magee trying to hand out telts.

Game's a bogey lads.

2 hours ago, JMDP said:

surely this didn't come as a surprise to 8Mile?  

There's another poster I'd like to nominate but as it will lead to a dotting war and I can't be bothered with all that shite I'm not going to. 

dottingham.jpg.b89c7e793d87a5804947ec55240afc17.jpg

surely this didn't come as a surprise to 8Mile?
There's another poster I'd like to nominate but as it will lead to a dotting war and I can't be bothered with all that shite I'm not going to. 
dottingham.jpg.b89c7e793d87a5804947ec55240afc17.jpg

Correct.

10 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

oh well, that'll teach me. :rolleyes:

I gave you one for your own good. Those who whine about them or stalk people with them on a regular basis inevitably go insane and broken, living in a half world of shadows and rumoured PMs. There's still time for you to take the warning in good spirit!