Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Hard to fathom the possibility of Kincardine not coming out on top tbh. A fucking dreadful poster and even worse person.

It’s been tough going through the guys from 50-30 because they only recieved a handful of votes and were never going to have a full blown meltdown, like the top 10-15 may well do. I’ve been busy over the weekend but we’re powering through now.

On 12/01/2020 at 11:04, ali_91 said:

I use Tory as an insult occasionally when people act like Tories, and as Jimmy Boo is a strange man with a big team and a love of Brexit, he gets offended by this.

You've been on the glue again.

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

@weetoonlad struggling to hold it together on the Cove thread following Rory McAllister signing for them on a 3.5 year deal. Unsurprisingly @elgin proud and the Cowden mutants all over the thread too...

This new font size you are deploying is the equivalent of you being on ignore for the blind auld duffers of the forum.

Edited by Shandon Par

[mention=76953]weetoonlad[/mention] struggling to hold it together on the Cove thread following Rory McAllister signing for them on a 3.5 year deal. Unsurprisingly [mention=41054]elgin proud[/mention] and the Cowden mutants all over the thread too...

The quantity of post suggests so. I’m struggling to decipher most the content though

1 hour ago, Jarballs said:

I'm not entirely sure what is going on in the Alloa vs ICT cup game thread but it's certainly not what I expected to find. Racism and eating hedgehogs apparently.

I've not seen a hedgehog in years, thought it was due to kunts building walls and fences that hedgehogs can't get past.  Apparently its down to folk are eating them.